Chapter eight

Chapter Eight-

Niall's P.O.V

I know me and Alex haven't been together for very long but I feel like I've known her forever. And now everyone is going to think I'm a bit of crazed sex man because me and Alex did it last night , even though we've only know each other for a few days. And it felt like I was never going to see her again because her parents were coming home later today.

Oh no, I just realised were not even in her house, we are in mine, Harry's and Louis' apartment. Good, that means I won't have to rush out quickly before her parents come home. But she'll have to get back before them.

I looked down at her, her gorgeous long brown hair sprawled out across my naked chest. She was still asleep and looking so beautiful. I left a gentle kiss on her lips and her eyes started to flicker open. Then before I could pull away she kissed me back. And I think I love her because every time we kiss its like fireworks explode right there and then.

"Hey beautiful." I said, I know she doesn't like it when I call her pretty or beautiful but I can't help myself because she is truly beautiful.

"What have I told you about that Niall?" She said her face trying to be angry, but really she was smiling looking happy.

"Umm....well I can't help telling the truth Alex!" I said kissing her cheek softly and getting out of her warm grip. She sighed and loosened me, so I could get up and put some clothes on. She did the same.

"Did you hear the noises Louis and Naomi were making last night, it sounded like a elephant was giving birth!" Alex said whilst tugging on some of my trackies and a t-shirt of mine.

"I know but babe I don't think we made any better sounds!" I said putting on some trackies too.

"We didn't do it did we?" She said grinning from ear to ear.

"You know we did you were the one that wanted to do it, you were the one lay up here in your underwear trying to turn me on. Which you did by the way."

"Ni I can't believe you actually believed me, of course I can remember my first time!"

"You lost it to me? Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen!" I said worried about it.

"Omg you fell for it again, of course I wasn't I virgin! I'm twenty for peeks sake!"

"Oh god you had be worried then, why do you have to play all these tricks on me?"

"It's what I do!" She said pulling me into a hug.

Alex's P.O.V

Wow, last night was amazing and I can't believe Niall gave into me so easy haha. I feel like a completely different person. I feel so relaxed and fresh. After me and Niall had gotten changed and brushed our teeth(he had a spare tooth brush) we headed down stairs to get some breakfast. But instead we found Emma and Harry naked on the sofa, still asleep.

Niall quickly put a hand over my eyes and a hand over his. We turned around and he said,

"Haz mate, put some clothes on you and your girlfriend!"

Is it me or did everyone 'do it' last night? Me and Niall laughed as Harry said

"Oh sugar, I didn't realised this happened!" Emma woke up as Harry spoke.

"Is it safe to turn around yet mate?" Niall said chuckling.

"Yep", Emma said and when we turned around her face was as red as a tomato.

"Are you feeling better now Alex?" She said a concerned look on her face. My friends always looked after me when I was ill. Even though I wasn't actually ill though, but she didn't know that.

"Yeah, I think it must have just been a bit of a bug. But I feel fine now!" I said smiling, showing her that I felt a lot better. So it seemed me and my two best friends all got laid on the same night.

Once Emma had gotten up and thrown up (we heard her and her and Harry had put their clothes on) we heard sex noises coming from upstairs.

"Oh jees, can't them two bloody stop for a second, I swear I heard them do it about five times in the night!" Harry said laughing.

And the next thing you know, he's marching up the stairs and banging on Louis' door. As soon as he does that, the noises suddenly stop and a duvet wrapped Louis answers the door.

"What do you want?" Louis said, his voice all croaky.

"For you two, to stop banging each other!" Harry said walking make down stairs leaving everyone in fits of laughter except Emma, who was still in the bathroom being sick.

I think Niall read my mind because he asked Harry "Did you use protection?"

I know that sounds like a weird question to ask but sometimes you need to. I know Emma doesn't want kids yet, but she'd never get rid of one. I think she's to young personally.

"Ummm... I'm not really sure." Harry said searching for a used thingy magig, or the wrapper.

(A/N that was to awkward to say so I just said thingy magig!)

"No I didn't!" Harry said breaking down onto the sofa. I don't think he was ready to be a dad yet. Let alone Emma becoming a mum.

Emma came out of the bathroom, looking terribly ill. No offence to her.

Emma's P.O.V

I ran to the bathroom for the second time this morning, and threw up. I didn't drink that much did I? Then I'd finished throwing up and I was just about to flush the toilet when I heard Niall's voice.

"Did you use protection?" I presumed he was asking Harry.

Harry replied with "Ummm...I'm not really sure." Then I heard someone walk over and start moving things around.

Oh please have used protection Harry, I'm not ready to be a mum yet! (But it does explain this vomiting.) I'm only twenty years old!

The moving around stopped and Harry said "No I didn't!"

I walked back into the lounge and everyone looked at me, Harry giving me 'the sorry look'. I don't think that covers it Harry. You got me pregnant!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh so you think Emma is pregnant? I thought I'd put in a main bit for another character rather than Alex.

If Emma is pregnant do you think she'll keep it? Alex seemed to think so by what she said before! And do you think Harma are ready for a baby? They only met each other the day before!

But it would be something to say you were preggers with Harry Styles baby haha!

I'd I'm literally in love with Nilex!!

Hopefully I'll update soon, no promises though!!

Bye Abbie xx