Chapter twenty-two

Chapter Twenty-Two-

Louis P.O.V

"Lou, I can't have kids...." Naomi said, bursting into tears, like me.

"I'm so sorry." I heard her say through sobs. I didn't know what to say now, I've always wanted kids and I love being around them. Either I have to end this relationship now or we some how find a way to solve it.

I can't end the relationship because of this, I love her to much.

"B...abe... why...can't you?" I asked, my words shaking slightly.

"I was never pregnant, the test said I was because of some hormone. And I had the symptoms of a normal pregnancy. But really it was just my body messing with me and my ovaries. Meaning that my ovaries have stopped functioning properly. Basically I can't have kids. I understand if you want to break up with me because of this. Go ahead." Naomi finished wiping her eyes slightly and moving back on the small hospital bed.

"What...no! I don't want to break up with you. Yes I wanted kids, but we can find a way, you might not even want me in years to come. But I know I'll always want you, no matter what. Unless you cheat on me." With that I let out a little giggle and so did Naomi.

"You know I'll never cheat on you Lou, and I'll want you forever. Of course unless you cheat on me. You know with being in a famous boy band and all. Naomi said, smiling.

"Never." I said, keeping it simple.

I leaned in, cupping her face in my hand. Then gently kissing her, I didn't know if she was still in pain.

*knock knock*

We quickly pulled away, and Naomi shouted,

"Come in!" She sure was enthusiastic considering she was just told that she couldn't have kids.

Alex came through the door along with Emma. I stood up off of the bed and exited the tiny hospital room.

Just as I was closing the door I heard someone call "Lou, where ya going?"

I came back into the room realising Naomi said that.

"Only allowed one person with the patient at a time!" I said to Naomi.

"Well there's Alex and Naomi so that's already two. To be honest I don't think people even follow that rule Lou. Stay, your my boyfriend I can't kick you out." Naomi says emphasis on the and.

" Ok. Ok I'll stay if you want me to." Even though I wanted to stay anyway.

I sat there in the uncomfortable hospital chair for about fifteen minutes whilst Naomi told everything to Alex and Emma. I heard this a few times already so I kinda got a bit bored.

"Are any of the other boys in the waiting room?" I ask Alex and Emma.

"Yeah Niall and Harry." Alex replies.

"I'm gunna go see them." I say goodbye to them and walk out the door.

It feels good not to be in that pokey hospital room anymore.

I head to the waiting room, picking up a sandwich and a cup of tea from the café. When I enter the waiting room I almost drop my sandwich and tea when Harry comes up to me giving me a huge hug. I obviously know Larry Stylinson doesn't actually exist but any Larry fan would probably scream over this Larry moment.

"Hi, Haz." I say whilst being crushed by Harry's hug.

"Hi Lou. Sorry for crushing you!" He says whilst sitting back down on a waiting room chair.