Chapter seven

Chapter Seven-

Alex's P.O.V

Once we had gotten Naomi and Louis back with us, we all headed inside the club. When we entered the music was blaring really loud, deafening me. I've never liked really loud music like this but I decided to come along for Niall. We reached the bar and grabbed a cocktail each.

Oh no, this is strange. One Direction's song Alive started thumping through the speakers. We danced but it was really awkward and Niall started singing in my ear, making me tingle. I couldn't cope with this loud music any more. I ran out the club, hearing footsteps following me. It was Niall.

I stepped outside, the cold breeze hitting me. Niall came out, squeezing my hand tight.

"What's wrong babe? Why did you leave so sudden?" He said, looking a bit upset.

"I just don't really like loud music that much Ni, it makes me feel sick. I just needed some fresh air."

"How about we head back to mine and the boys house? After all you haven't seen it yet!" Niall said winking, that boy is hilarious sometimes.

"Ok Ni, go get the others then!" Niall headed inside, letting go of me really slowly but romantically.

He came back out with everyone but Naomi and Louis, oh great they were at it again! They can't keep their tongues to themselves. Crap they came out of the club, with Louis carrying Naomi around his waist and their tongues attached!

Niall let go off his grip from my hand and pulled Naomi off of Louis, thank goodness someone else realised it was disturbing as well. Naomi stood up, lipstick over both of there faces. We all walked off, all the couples hand in hand. If we were classed as a couple. Well Liam and Sophia were and Zayn and Perrie were, but I'm not sure about the rest of us.

I suddenly felt a warm fluid come up my throat and boom it came up all over the pavement and all over my wedges. Everyone stared at me and Niall put his arm around my shoulder. And that was the first part of my plan.

Naomi's P.O.V

Why did Alex just throw up like that? Brain wave!!

Did Niall and Alex do it on the sofa or not? Because if they did then I have the perfect explanation for her just throwing up! Ha ha people always think I'm the dumb one of the three of us, but I'm not!

We all trudged along the path to call a taxi. Harry pulled out his phone and called for one, because apparently their apartment was hours away on foot. So we all clambered into the taxi. And yes there wasn't enough seats, so I had to sit on Louis lap! And Alex had to sit in Niall's lap. With Liam in shotgun, me, Louis, Alex, Niall and Sophia in the back. Then Emma on Harry's lap and Perrie on Zayn's lap in the very back.

To be honest I think Sophia felt a bit left out! Oh well her and Liam have been together for a while now, I think they need some space.

Niall's P.O.V

We finally made it to our apartment and Alex ran straight to the bathroom, as soon as I showed her where it was. By the time we arrived it was 2:38 in the morning so I'm guessing the girls wouldn't be going home. Even though Zayn and Liam didn't live with us anymore they still spent most of there time with us here.

So all of us were kinda having a little sleepover. Except for Alex as she was asleep in bed already, from being so sick. I wanted to go snuggle with her but she was already asleep and I didn't want to wake her.

I made my way back down the stairs after I had kissed Alex goodnight. I guess I was sleeping on the couch tonight. And when I arrived in the lounge, it was disturbing. Very disturbing. Harry and Emma were making out and I could hear sex noises coming from Louis' room. God that boy moves fast.

He's only just met Naomi and boom there they are upstairs having sex, loud enough for all of us to hear. Me and Alex haven't even done that yet, oh wait we were about to do it earlier today. But that's not the same though, I've known Alex for a few days, whilst Louis has known Naomi barely a few hours.

*********

Great so it was just me sitting in the couch now because Liam, Sophia, Zayn and Perrie had decided to go home. I suppose I could go upstairs and check on Alex. I surprised Naomi and Louis didn't wake her up with you know what (ewwww). And I'm also worried about Harry because he's normally the quick mover, but all he's done is snogged Emma.

She doesn't seem the type like that though, but Alex had told me that Emma's normally the one with a boyfriend all the time whilst her and Naomi are the shy ones.

I trudged up the stairs and walked into my room, where Alex was sleeping. But when I walked in she was there in her underwear, giving me sexy looks.

"Wow, what.....I thought you were ill?" I said my voice shaking.

"That was just an act Ni! I just wanted to you back here!"

"But you threw up Alex!" I said still concerned.

"I can make myself throw up! All I do is think about vomit!"

"I'm liking it and all because you wanted to be with me?"

"Yes Ni. I wanted to finish what we started."

"If you insist!"

And before I could say anything it happened, we did it and it was amazing to say the least. It looked like Louis and Naomi weren't the only ones who were fast movers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh chapter seven done! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's cus it's been my birthday and its been really busy recently.

I hope you liked this chapter, because I didn't really know what to write!

Nilex?

Louomi?

Harma?

How about that? Everyone always thinks Harry is the womaniser of the band. He is but I decided to put a twist on it and make it Louis and Niall. But mostly Louis ha ha!

I don't know when I'll be posting the next chapter but hopefully it will be a bit sooner than the last update!

Bye Abbie xx