That couldn't have been any more awkward

"-Cam."

"Huh," I said, snapping out of my trance.

"Sam said he was going to stay here with you because of.. Reasons.." said Dean, glancing over at Sam. Sam glared at Dean. I swear, if looks could kill, Dean would've died a thousand times over.

"Don't say it," Sam said through gritted teeth.

"I'll wait for you there Dean," Castiel said right before he disappeared into thin air.

"See you later, guys," said Dean. Dean whispered something in Sam's ear, making his cheeks grow pink. Dean chuckled and walked out. I heard the distant hum of the Impala and I knew he had left.

"So," I said sheepishly,"Whatcha wanna do?"

"I don't know, whatever, I guess," said Sam stiffly. Well, whatever Dean said really got Sam worked up.

He walked me over to the sofa and he sat me down.

"I have to go make a quick call," said Sam, mostly to himself. He walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind him, but being the curious person I am, I got off the couch, well, I mostly fell off the couch, and crawled over to the bathroom door, pressing my ear to the thin piece of wood.

"Bobby? It's Sam.. I need some help.. We just exorcized this girl and we are helping her get back on her feet.. Yeah, I know it's risky, but she could hardly even talk after the exorcism and I felt bad.. I couldn't just leave her.. Yeah, she's the one that we've been tracking for a while.. Her name.. it's Camryn. We call her Cam.. She met Cas.. He seems to like her.. Dean almost told her about the demon blood thing.. No, he didn't, but he almost did.. I'm telling you because I think I like her.. Dean's being.. Well, Dean's being Dean.. Well, you are the closest thing I have to a dad.. What should I do? Uh huh.. Okay.. Okay. Thanks Bobby."

I quickly crawled back to the couch and clambered back up on it. Sam opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

"You wanna watch some T.V?" asked Sam, a small smile on his face.

"Sure.. who did you call?" I said. I wanted to act like I didn't hear it all so he didn't become suspicious.

"Oh, just a friend," replied Sam cooly. I smiled and patted the couch next to me.

"Please sit," I said. Sam obediently walked over to the couch and sat, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close to him. I curled up and into a ball, placing my head on his chest and sighing contentedly.

He grabbed the remote from the arm of the couch and flipped on the television, surfing through the stations until he found one he was satisfied with. It was a documentary on the Discovery Channel, and it was about vampires. It was called, "Vampires, A History".

"You wanna know what's weird?" I said.

"Huh?" Sam replied.

"We are basically living together, yet we know nothing about each other besides each other's names," I said, obviously curious about Sam.

"What do you want to know?" asked Sam.

"Everything," I said courageously.

"So you want to have nightmare for the rest of your life?" he chuckled. I laughed with him.

"No, I meant.. what should I know? Don't be vague, either. I want to know.. You know, so it's not awkward. Then I'll tell you about me," I explained.

"Okay.. My name is Sam Winchester, I'm from Lawrence, Kansas, I'm twenty-six years old, both my parents are dead, I have one brother, who you've met, and I hunt monsters like vampires and werewolves and stuff like that," explained Sam. I knew it! They are the Winchesters!

(A/N: this takes place in season five but it's the current year [2014] instead)

"Okay, your turn," said Sam.

"My name is Camryn Mason, I'm from Sacremento, California, my parents are both dead, I'm twenty-two years old, I'm an only child, and I work as a the manager of a Burger King two blocks away from my apartment, although I probably lost my job from not coming to work.." I giggled at the last part.

Well, that couldn't have been any more awkward. But, as if someone just had to prove me wrong, my stomach grumbled loudly. Sam laughed and sat up.

"I'll order a pizza," I said, smiling.