Don't mess with me when I'm on my period

We got back to the motel and walked back to our room, carrying our heavy bags. We finally got into the room to see Sam and Dean, sitting in front of the T.V and sipping beers. They both looked slightly beat up, with bruises and cuts and scrapes on their necks, faces and arms. And those were only the ones we could see.

"Hey," I said, kissing Sam's cheek and setting my bag down on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"How was shopping?" Dean asked, standing and stretching his back.

"It was nice, considering I haven't seen Cam since almost a year ago," replied Rose, setting down her bag and kissing Dean on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and so began the heated make-out session.

"PDA!" I screeched like a howler monkey, laughing a bit. Sam laughed as well and walked up next to me, covering his and my eyes with his hands.

"Oh, it's not like you haven't done it before with Sammy," chuckled Dean. I pushed away Sam's hands, balling up my fists. I'm sure my cheeks were glowing pink and my knuckles were white. My fist made contact with his face, a slight cracking sound emaciated from the side of his jaw where my punch had come in contact with his face.

Rose let out a slight squeak and backed away from Dean and I. Sam grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from Dean. Rose walked out of the room and down the hall.

"What was that for?" Dean mumbled, rubbing his cheek.

"Call it:"Don't mess with me while in on my period"," I sneered. I felt Sam's grip tighten on my shoulder and I turned to face him.

"Got it?" I asked, putting a hand on my hip.

"Yeah," he breathed, his glance going back and forth between me and his brother.

Rose soon returned with a plastic cup that had been filled to the rim with ice. She grabbed a clean washcloth from the bathroom and poured some ice into it, creating a makeshift ice pack. Dean gingerly placed it against his cheek and winced and the cold rag made contact with his now purple jaw.

I suddenly felt bad for punching him. I didn't mean to hit him so hard, it just kinda.. Happened. What can I say, I'm a hormonal girl on her period. Dean laid down on the bed and groaned, the pain of his jaw apparently making it impossible for him to lay down. I rolled my eyes and laid down on my bed, very tired from my long day and still a bit upset with Dean.

Sam, not quite sure what to do, followed everyone's example, because Rose had just laid down next to Dean, and laid down with me, pulling my small, curled up body close to him. I looked up at his face and gave him a small half-smile, which he quickly returned. I pulled the sheet over my face and curled up into and even tighter ball, trying to block out everyone and everything that had happened.

I felt Sam's hand snake around me, accidentally touching the skin on my side, where my car accident scar was. He flinched, realizing what he had done and moved his hand up to my arm, pulling me nearer to him. I smiled at Sam's carefulness and peeked out of the sheets. I saw the very familiar pair of green orbs staring back at me.

I smiled and leaned toward him, and just as our lips had lightly come in contact, I heard Dean snoring. I knew Rose was asleep; she didn't always like to stay up super late.

(A/N: All of them had been out shopping/hunting all day.)

Sam smirked and laughed quietly, amused with my worry. I had punched Dean for making fun of Sam and I for kissing, so I was obviously worried he would be watching, for proof.

Sam put his hand on the back of my neck and gently pushed my face closer to his. His lips connected with mine and butterflies erupted in my stomach, dancing and fluttering, making my toes tingle and my face grow hot. Sam smiled and pulled away, placing his forehead against mine. I smiled, lightly kissing him again. I curled up in his arms, placing my head against his chest and my arms around his torso.

I felt Sam's hands massage my back, relieving all of the stress of the past few days. I took a deep breath and sighed contentedly. I closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.