I'm a big girl. I can take care of it.

We walked back to the house, hand in hand. The smell of greasy food greeted us at the door, and we walked into the kitchen to find Bobby, setting out a buffet of KFC food.

"Where's Dean?" asked Bobby, looking up at us. Sam and I glanced at each other before I spilled everything except the kiss. By the end, I was in tears from laughing so hard. Bobby stared at me in utter shock.

"What we're ya doin' out there, anyway?" Bobby said curiously.

"Oh, I think you know what they were doing Bobby," called Dean from the doorway. I turned to face Dean and took lunged toward him. He flinched at my sudden movement. I chuckled at Dean's sudden although well deserved fear of me.

"Well, c'mon and eat," sighed Bobby, wiping his hands on his jeans. We all grabbed a paper plate and served ourselves. I got three drumsticks, a mountain of mashed potatoes drenched in gravy, and two spoonfuls of corn.

The others looked at me in awe.

"What?" I said, biting into a drumstick, "I'm hungry."

"Dang, you eat more at one meal than I can in a day!" exclaimed Bobby. I swallowed the food I had in my mouth and chuckled.

"You'd eat this much too if you had been possessed for a year," I said quietly. Bobby suddenly set down his food and rushed over to the window behind me. I heard him curse under his breath.

"Everyone. Downstairs. Now." he shouted urgently. I caught a glimpse out the window and couldn't believe my eyes. At least twenty five people, all definitely possessed, stood outside, staring at the house.

Bobby grabbed some food and water and pushed us all downstairs into a large, circular shaped room, reinforced with iron and stocked with demon fighting weapons. Above us was a large fan, and the frame created a shadow of a Devil's Trap.

"Nice," I said, nodding my head in approval, "Very classy, Bobby". Bobby tipped his hat and set his stuff down on the mattress on the other side of the room. Dean shut the large vault door behind us and Sam and I walked over to Bobby.

"Where is everyone going to sleep?" asked Sam. Bobby produced two large sleeping bags and three pillows from underneath the mattress.

"Someone is gonna have to share," said Bobby. Sam and I glanced at each other and he nodded at Bobby.

"We'll share," said Sam, giving him a small smile.

"Don't be too loud," chuckled Dean. Sam glared at his brother and balled up his fists until his knuckles turned white. I grabbed Sam's hand and he immediately loosened his fists.

He roughly grabbed a sleeping bag and a pillow from Bobby, carrying them across the room, as far away from Dean as he could get. He spread the sleeping bag across the floor and unzipped it.

"Sam, why are you getting so mad at Dean?" I asked, "You know he's only messing with you.. I did that.. t-to my little sister.. before," I cleared my throat, "you know." He stood up and turned to me.

"I get mad because he does this a this time. With every girl I hang around," he groaned.

"Oh," was all I could think to say. He laid down on the sleeping bag and patted the empty spot next to him. I quickly obliged, setting my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around his chest-stomach area. I heard him zip up the sleeping bag and he sighed, shifting and trying to get comfortable on the floor.

He finally turned to me and examined my face. He took my chin between his thumb and forefinger and lifted my face to his. He kissed me again, but more softly than before, and his hand was pressing against the back of my head, trying to close whatever gap there was between us. Our lips moved in sync and he finally stopped to breath. I put my head back on his chest and smiled. I was definitely sure that I was in love with this boy. I traced shapes onto his stomach with my finger. A heart, a star, a triangle..