Can I have a piggy-back ride?

Sam and I stood there for a while, not moving, listening to the sound of each other's breath, every heart beat. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, shifting so that my body weight was on my right foot instead of my injured left foot.

Sam noticed my discomfort and picked me up by my waist, spinning me around. I gasped at this sudden movement, but soon began to giggle and laugh as my head began to spin like a top.

He spun me until he tripped over his own feet and we landed on the bed, luckily, and not the hard floor, which would've hurt. He had landed on top of me so I looked up at his face, still giggling. He smiled at me and kissed me gently. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and he stood us up, his arms still around my waist. I pulled away slowly.

"How is it that whenever we do something together, we always end up kissing?" I asked, giggling. I was still very dizzy and my vision was blurry around the edges.

Sam chuckled and he kissed me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled away again.

"Let's not do something we might regret," I said quietly. Sam smiled and set me down on the ground again.

"Let's go for a walk," he said, walking over to his side of the bed and pulling on his shoes. I grabbed my Converse from beside the bed and put them on, careful not to tie my left shoe too tight.

I stuffed the bottle of Aspirin in my pocket and pulled on the jacket of Sam's I always wore. I stood and limped over to the door, waiting for Sam to get ready. He dusted off the jacket he was wearing and strolled over to me, smiling.

He opened the door and we walked out. I stopped him suddenly, when we had walked down the stairs.

"Can I have a piggy-back ride?" I begged, batting my long eyelashes. Sam sighed, seeing as he knows he won't win this battle.

"Fine," he chuckled, crouching down so I could hop on to his back. I hopped on to his back, giggling with joy. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck, pressing my cheek to the back of his head.

He opened the door and I screeched in delight, making sure I wasn't too close to his ears. I'm sure that Dean didn't need him deaf. He needed to hear so he could hunt.

He ran through the junkyard and we ended up at the Impala, the engine running.

"C'mon, lovebirds, let's go!" shouted Dean over the roaring engine.

I groaned.

"You tricked me!" I scolded Sam as he opened the door for me to climb in.

"Yes I did," he laughed, getting into the car and buckling the seatbelt.

"Ready?" said Dean, shifting the gears into drive.

"Yeah," replied Sam.

"I guess," I said. I clicked my tongue quietly.

"Or nah," I said under my breath. Dean reached for the stereo and turned the volume all the way up. A familiar song screeched through the car, making Dean lip-sync along, obnoxiously.

"SAIL!" he mouthed, making the strangest face a person could possibly make. I knew one very important fact: If the rest of the drive was like this, this would be a long trip.