Author's Note

Hello! So this is a second book in a series, the first one is called 'Bound By Honour' and can be found on my profile. You are welcome to go and read that one first if you want but I think you can also read this as a standalone. The characters are a follow on but are not the main characters from the first book. This story will make sense without it but will make even more sense with the first book. 

That sounds a bit confusing doesn't it? Put more simply, you can read this on its own or read the other one first.

To those of you who have already read the first book, welcome back and I hope you enjoy Logan's story just as much.

All votes and comments will be very much appreciated! Please keep in mind though that I as the author has feelings and I am quite fond of my characters :) 

Important

I would appreciate if when you comment you refrain from using swear words. I do not use them in writing or in speech and I would like for my comment section to be free of them. Any comments containing swear words will be deleted. Please find other words to use because I would like to be able to keep your comments even if you are extremely agitated, angry or pleased with my characters! Thank you for understanding.

All of my characters are flawed, they have faults and they make bad decisions at times. ;)