New neighbors

I was sitting on my porch star gazing when I made a wish upon the brightest star. I want to meet the man of my dream: tall, kind, with a sense of humor, loves kids and has a beautiful smile. I finish my wine and step inside when I hear the doorbell. I open the door to find my best friend Dalia juggling gift bags I laugh at her while helping her, early in the week she volunteered to do my Christmas shopping since I have been busy preparing my house for Christmas dinner when all my brothers and sisters will come since it was turn hosting the Christmas dinner. Oriana i didn't buy the grown ups gift sorry. That's ok i have to get yours anyway. We sat on the porch drinking wine when we saw the moving truck park in the house next to ours ( we are housemates). She asked if we should introduce ourselves and I said probably tomorrow it's too late now . That's when I notice who was getting off the truck and I told her I swear that face is familiar but I couldn't see perfectly he was standing in the darkest part. After that a Yukon parked on the driveway and 2 kids got down and another man got out of the drivers seat and he looked over at us. I blush when our eyes met and I was surprised to find out that my new neighbor was no other than Jordan Knight and when I looked and the other male it turn out to be his brother Jonathan. When I looked to see Jordan he was gone and so was Jonathan then I looked down on my wineglass and I thought I imagine that he was there after all I downed the wine bottle almost by myself. I  step inside went to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes while looking at the house next door wondering if I imagine it or not. Took a shower and went to sleep.
Next Day...
Dalia and I decided to go the store and get a gift basket for the new neighbors then we went to IHOP for breakfast. When we arrived at our house we saw the kids playing I approached them and asked if their parents were home the oldest one went inside the house and yelled for his father and uncle to come out, when they step outside  the youngest one run up to the one that I guess was is father when I looked up it was indeed Jordan. Hi my name is Oriana Santos I live in the house next door with my best friend Dalia also I am the first grade teacher in the local school I told him as I shake his hand. My best friend came along with the gift basket and handed it to Jonathan and said to them we already met last week I am the school principal. Oh yeah I remember you . You fainted when you met me Jonathan told her and I couldn't help but laugh at the remark the girl can't help it. Jordan was watching us with amusement as I started to run from her. Then I decided to invite them over for Christmas dinner.