Better than revenge

Joe left us so we could talk . I don't want nothing to do with you. You dragged me thru the mud. The only thing that we need to talk is about our kids and I hope you still be there for the twins because they are officially yours I never ask you to adopt them that was all you. Please don't cast them a side like you discarded me. They are mine I am a good father and you know it he said. I am sorry he said. Keep it I don't want to hear it you knew I was damaged and you fix me and glued me up to shattered me in a million pieces. I am over you. At least I know Joe won't hurt me now I understand why Danny didn't want me with you. But I am hard headed when I love I lose myself and you ruin that for me as well if I decide to give him a shot I don't know if I will be able to love him the way I love you. But I will try I will get you out of what's left of my heart. Now please go I want to enjoy what's left of my weekend here.
Jordan pov
I will go but I will fight for you I will fix the damage I did and will right all my wrongs I will be the man my son will be proud again and the man you needed all along I know I didn't keep my promise to you but I will make up for it just don't get with Joe let me sober up I will mend our hands just give a second chance. I beg you.
Oriana's pov
I am not a sucker for pain Jordan I am not masochistic either and if I get with him or not is up to me.