Maybe

The nerve of some people that asshat has been cheating on me and wants me to wait for him? Is he nuts does he really think I will wait for him he reduce me to nothing I really don't think there is nothing left to mend between Alexander and Jordan they shattered my heart I only want to keep going for all my kids they deserve a happy mother and I will be happy with just them I swear off men and the useless drama . So I go down to the beach looking for Joey and there he is sitting by himself I go and hug him from his back and he got scared for a second until he saw me. I kissed his cheek and run to the ocean cover up and all he chased after me and grab me by my waist when I turn around he kiss me even though I kiss him back I tell him I can't deny there is some attraction between us but the timing is not right. I won't let you be my rebound I care for you too much let me mend myself and focus on the kids.
Joe's pov
I will give you all the time you need but please don't push me away let me be by your side. Ok Joe but I don't want to give my daughter a bad example we can go out and hangout but no making out for a couple weeks at least she said. I pick her up and start going in circles she has no clue how happy she made me. Then I take her to dinner and after that we go to our suite. She started filling the jacuzzi and I light some lavender candles I start nibbling on her neck while undressing her. She turns and we kissed I caress her body and I start massaging her when I get her completely wet and have her first orgasm I turn her over and take her from behind until we both came together.