Maybe baby?

For the last month we have keep going strong Dalia came back a week after she left full of regret things with Nick didn't work out. Jon started dating one of my sisters Ally's mom to be more specific and now they get to spend more time together. I get jealous because I am used to have her with me but I am glad that Jon makes her spend time with her even J is jealous Ally used to called him daddy now he is uncle J the one happy that they are not going to be siblings in the future is Dante he carries a torch for the girl. Today I am taking Dalia to dinner since is her birthday tomorrow we are having a Valentine's Day party before the guys start preparing for their tour. Also tomorrow I will get to meet Jenny since all the guys are coming and I will get to see Daniel again and meet Chance and Vega up till now I only have talked to them on the phone. Before leaving the kids With Jordan I handed him a postal saying be my valentine. He kiss me and send me on my way to dinner with D. Before we went to Applebee's i stopped in Walmart for a pregnancy test since I was late on my period. I think he suspects you are pregnant and you are not the only one who think so why you said that D I asked her and she tells me the other day I run into him in Carters store looking at baby clothes with a dreamy look on his face. We had dinner and I stuck with ginger ale since I was feeling queasy. We got home and decided to watch dirty dancing our favorite movie.
Jordan pov
I have notice some changes on Ori her breast started to get bigger all of sudden and she now can't stand that japanese cherry blossom scent that she loves so much. The other day I was at the mall and was looking at baby stuff then it hit me how much I want a future with her and how much I want to have a baby of ours in addition of adopting the twins I want them to have my last name I want her to have my last name I would do anything for her after the cruise this year I will take them to Hawaii if everything goes smoothly on our Valentine's Day party she will be my fiancé today I have my hands full with the kids since she is having a girls night with Dalia.
Oriana's pov
Is 6 am and I am taking a pregnancy test I will take a shower while waiting for the result I get out and I look at the test came back positive. Dalia give me a gift and she told me it's not for you is for my niece or nephew when I opened it is a onesie that says new kid on the block.