Another Day in Paradise

I woke up in Joe's arms for a moment it felt right then the last 72 hours flash before and tried to get out of the sofa bed and his arms but he tight his grip on me I raised my head and he smiled at me stay he said and I relaxed and he started caressing my back till I fell asleep again. We woke up around noon we decided to go to the beach so I change into a black and white monokini and a black crochet cover up and my hair in a messy bun. When I step out of the room I see Joe checking me out with a grin on his face he hold my hand and say that he is going to be the envy of every man in the beach and blush in return he kiss my cheek and open the door to find Jordan standing there.
Jordan pov
Joseph open the door before I knock they were smiling until they saw me he was holding her hand she got really upset and went inside her
Room and locked herself in. What is going on here I demanded to know . Joey didn't answer me only glared at me then Oriana came out of her room straight over to Joe and kissed him and instead of pushing her away that bastard kissed her back and I felt death inside like there was nothing left. When they finish sucking face I saw that twinkle in her eyes that she used to have before I ruined things then she said to me I knew about her right after you were done with her she texted me she used to be a friend of mine she did it before when we where in school and I know something else you been hiding from me and that's the reason why my blood pressure spiked causing me to go in early labor I know she is pregnant with your child and that you kept seeing her I was waiting for you to come clear I guess making out with Evelyn was your way of getting caught I really thought you were the one for me I guess I was blind how does it feel to have your heart stomped like that because you turned mine to shreds she said.
Joe's pov
I don't care if she kissed me just to get back at Jordan I will mend her broken heart and she will fall in love with me. I snapped out of it when she said that chick used to be her friend and that J got her pregnant and he still seeing her. Then why you stayed I ask her and she answer I didn't believed a word she said I wanted to hear from him but before I went out when Elsa and Evelyn were fighting I received this videos and she played a video of Jordan having sex with the chick. She told him I didn't want to make a scene or anything because of the kids. I was thinking of a way to do this without hurting them and you did it yourself.