Christmas dinner

They gladly accepted my invitation. Once the boys were out of earshot I ask what they like since my nephews and nieces were getting to open their gifts I didn't want them to be left out. Jordan said to me anything Xbox related . I left for the mall leaving Dalia to put the food away. I got all the grown ups gifts including Jordan's boys gifts. Once I got home and put the gifts under the tree I started making the side dishes and desserts. D walk in with Jordan and Jonathan behind her they offer to help so Jordan started to peel potatoes and Dalia and Jonathan were on dessert duty. I was chopping onions and peppers when Dante ask if he could watch some movies while we were cooking since I was making lasagna I ask them to stay for dinner today as well. Dalia was in deep conversation with Jonathan. And I start talking to Jordan I told him about my family and he looked spooked for a moment and I told him not to worry they don't know who the new kids are they don't listen that kind of music. After we are done with everything and ate supper we seat with the kids to watch some movies until the boys fall asleep.
Next day....
Jordan came around noon to help me make dinner and when we both were reaching for the knife our hands touch and I felt a spark and I immediately turn away to hide my face because I was sure I was blushing. The time came for my family to arrive and everything was ready I introduced Jordan and Jonathan to my family every body got along right away except my brother Orlando he didn't like the way Jonathan was looking at Dalia since he have a crush on her. I went to the kitchen to get the dessert and my sister Elsa followed me and told me if I notice the way Jordan was staring at me which caught me off guard. After eating dessert we gathered in the living room and Dalia and I started to pass the gifts to everyone the look on Jordan was priceless when I gave him a leather jacket. The kids were happy with their games and I could tell Dante was getting a crush on one of nieces so I ask her mom to let her stay with me the rest of winter break.