Fight

I went home to find Dalia making out with Nick I clear my throat and they separate. It's time for you to go Nick I said and Dalia gets in my face and yells at me for kicking him out. Dalia if you didn't have feelings for Jon you shouldn't lead him on in the first place. What you did is wrong. She tells me that she is going to move out and ask for a transfer to another district. And she storms out after Nick. I go over to talk to Jordan and tell him what's going on but Danny stops me he wanted to catch up with me after all we haven't talked to each other in 4 years and tell him about Alexander how he died the custody battle of the twins and my fight with Dalia. Jordan was behind us and he told me that he was sorry about my fight with her but it meant the world that I defended his brother.
Jordan pov

I was on my way to Oriana's house when I see her sitting on my steps talking to Danny I didn't want to eavesdrop but couldn't help part of me is afraid she would do the same as Dalia even when she promised she wouldn't but I haven't loved this way before since I saw her the first night I fell hard for her I see myself getting married to her which reminds of that dream I had the other then I hear her telling Danny about the fight she had with Dalia and I can't help but telling her that it meant the world to me that she defended Jon. She got up and hugs me I can tell she is sad about her friend leaving . Please give me a goodnight kiss I have to leave tomorrow afternoon to pick up the kids. Do you want me to sing you to sleep and she say yes. She was going to get Ally when Jon came with her in arms she fell asleep Jon offered to take her since he saw Dalia leave with Nick I got to give it to him he's taking it like a champ. Ori Takes a quick shower and she comes out in a red satin pajama she looked stunning she lays down and I lay down next to her and start singing keep on smiling until she falls asleep in my arms I decided to stay since the kids were asleep and mom and dad were staying.