Uninvited guest

Jordan's pov
Ori excuse herself and went to the bathroom with Dalia behind her. My mom tells me she is a special strong woman and that she had never seen me this happy before not even when you married Evelyn I always knew you never loved her you married because she was pregnant and I know you tried to make it work for the kids sake I just want you to know I am so proud of you. Jordan someone is looking for you at door I heard Ori say while she sat by Danny with a lost expression on her face. I went to see who it was and to my surprise it was Evie. Can I come in I don't want to be alone tonight she said I say yes even though we are divorced we remains friends for the kids Eric runs to her and hugged her but Dante sat next to Oriana and whisper something in her ear that makes her face lit up again. Then he hugged his mom and take her over to Oriana and introduced them to each other. I hug Ori to reassure her that she has nothing to worry about. So we keep partying and singing until hits 12 o'clock and we all hugged each other. Even Oriana and Evie hugged I hope for the sake of Dante and Eric they get along.
Oriana's pov

I met Evelyn at first I thought that she was coming to fight for him so I seat by Danny and when Dante saw his mom he sat by me and told me in my ear don't worry Ori my dad loves you not mom you and dad are meant to be together I know it the he went to his mom and hugged her and bring her to me to introduce us so I stand up and shake her hand then Jordan hugs me and kiss me and flash that smile that I love so much. In two days I have to pick up my babies from their grandmother house and I can't wait I miss them so much. So the guys started singing again and Ally pulls Dalia and I to dance with her then Dante start dancing with her and when I was going to seat Aj pulls me to dance with him I was reluctant to do it but Jordan just smile at me and since he was ok with it I dance with Aj. But for Dalia was another story since she had a crush on Nick so I was watching her closely and so was Jon he definitely wasn't ok with them dancing so close so to avoid confrontation I started to dance with her and boy she wasn't happy with me.