Sweet dreams

After I got fully clothe in favorite pajamas I went close the window and he was still looking into my room more precisely to my mirror he got a full view of my naked body . Our windows were 20 feet apart so I call him on his cellphone. Did you enjoy the view I asked he winked and told me more than you can imagine for some reason I didn't feel embarrassed at all it felt right. I blew him a kiss and went to the family room to watch a movie with Ally and she ask me if the boys could sleep over I told her to ask their father and she bolted next door and came back with both boys I prepared the family room with blankets and pillows and went to the kitchen and made them popcorn and sandwiches they decided to watch all Harry Potter movies I left them watching movies and head to my room to Skype Victoria and see how the twins were doing. After seeing my babies I called Jordan to let him know the kids were good. Then he ask me out the next day which I sadly turn down Dalia was going on date with Jonathan and I didn't have no one to babysit for me and neither did he. Then he said we can make it a family outing and he flash me his dimple smile I couldn't resist and said yes. I was getting ready to go to bed and he started singing on the phone didn't I blow your mind and I fell asleep.
Jordan's pov
I sing to her until she falls asleep she told me earlier she like didn't I blow your mind so I sing it for her while looking on my window towards her room her mirror gives me a full view and I watch her sleep still running to my mind her naked body gosh she so beautiful and she don't even know it. I'm head over heels for her and she is oblivious about at the Christmas dinner her sister told me that she could tell I started to get feelings for Ori and to not hurt that she has been through enough bad things that she deserves to be happy all I want to do is protect her.
Jordan's dream
Ori I love you would you marry me. We are on an beach in Hawaii getting married I'm excited not for the wedding but for the wedding night when I will finally get to make her mine.