Dreams and Wishes do come true Or do they?

I finally have all my munchkins home and I couldn't be happier. Alan gave a kiss in the head to all the babies and told them I won't let anybody hurt any of you and all the kids whispered we will take care of all of you too. Jordan and I hugged all the older kids and the they asked when is the wedding and I told the a round spring break so the babies are stronger since they only have a month.
October 31
Our street decided to have a block party and asked the guys to perform and the accept I love Halloween and it's Elsa's birthday too She and Danny are dating now and a week ago Jon married Ely she is 5months along and she is having a girl. I dress Ari as Tiffany and Alan as Chucky, JD as Harry Potter,DJ as Ron,Mare as Hermione and Iris as Ginny. Jordan dress as Batman Dante as Robin Eric as Superman and I decided to be Catwoman Ally as Batgirl . We had a blast and the guys rock it. After they perform I went inside to check on the babies and changed them one of my older nieces was babysitting but I wanted her to enjoy the party too so I went in for half hour when I went out some girls were fighting when I looked closely it was Elsa and Evie I asked what happened and told the kids to go inside Dante hugged me while glaring at his mother and went inside Eric did the same. Jordan didn't look me in the eye Dalia and John were standing next to me and out of the blue Danny hit Jordan I was going over to him and Jon stopped me I didn't understand what was going on why everyone was hitting on them and then Jenny told me since jackass won't tell you I will once you were inside with the babies he and Evelyn were in a corner making out. I didn't react I stopped listening I didn't feel the concrete beneath my feet I couldn't breath everything went black.
Jon pov
Ely and Elsa were about to go inside our house to get more sodas and Oriana went to check on the babies we were dancing but Jordan was nowhere to be seen then Natalia came over to Elsa and Danny and since I was near I heard her say that Jordan was making out with Evelyn next thing I know Elsa went over and was dragging Evelyn by the hair and started to insult her in front of everyone I was holding Danny Joey Donnie and Jenny asked me what was going on on Danny told them Jordan cheated on Ori With Evelyn and Natty saw them we didn't know the kids heard us but Ari started crying and holding to Danny's hand he picked her up trying to soothed her and in that moment Ori came out and saw Elsa and Evelyn fighting Dalia and John were side by side of her and Dante and Eric went to her a hugged her and she told them to get inside Danny gave Ari to Dante and they took Alan who was with Ally inside as well in that moment Jordan came from the alley he was standing with a lost expression he started walking towards Ori and Danny knock him out she started walking towards him and Elsa in that moment stopped arguing with Evelyn and I hold her so she wouldn't get close to Jordan he came back and was looking at her he didn't muster a word just looked at her and Jenny broke it off for her since she didn't know why her sister was fighting or why Danny hit him and when Jenny told her she stopped fighting me to let her go she just fainted.
Danny pov
Oriana fainted and I carried her inside Elsa got some rubbing alcohol and put in on her nose when she woke up she looked around for Jordan and when she looked out the bay window and we all saw them together again I have never witnessed a heartbreak before and the despair I saw in her eyes broke mine in the process Joey wanted to go and hit and he wasn't the only one Donnie was pretty pissed off Dante and Eric were crying and even though she was heartbroken she went to them and pulled them close no matter what happened I will always be here for you guys she told them then she stepped outside Joey and I followed her Jordan just looked at her with a lost expression Evelyn started talking saying how sorry that she didn't meant to hurt her that the kiss didn't meant nothing to them Ori told her to stop talking and looked at Jordan waiting for him to say something and he didn't he couldn't look her in the eyes so she returned the ring when you are ready to talk come find me in the mean time leave my house she told him and went inside. Then she fell apart.