What did i just do?

I look at the ring in my hand and suddenly I sober up I look at Evelyn and she has a defeated look on her face and tells me I should go after her. I walk in the house and everyone gave me the death stare and then I saw her crying on Joe's arms if I were you I would leave right now I hear Donnie say in that moment I hear the babies crying and her sisters went to check on them Ori got up and walk by me with Dalia behind her and they locked themselves in our room Jenny was in the kitchen making tea and my brother came up to me and told me I won't hit you Danny already took care of that for us but what in the hell were you thinking I looked around to see if the kids were here and the only one there is Dante and I saw so much disappointment on his face good night uncles and he went to his room. The door of our room opens and she comes out with one of my shirts on and some black leggings she looked stunning. And then she sits by Danny and she looks at me. Why? Jordan she ask me what did I do to deserve that? I promise I wouldn't hurt you why did you have to hurt me. I was about to answer when John walk in he was about to hit me but Evelyn stopped him and say we were drunk it didn't mean anything we both had been sober for five years we shouldn't have been drinking in the first place that's why they are so close with you Oriana you give them your undivided attention you loved them for that year we weren't the greatest parents. John I truly love you please forgive me she said. I don't think so he reply and gave Oriana a hug and left. Elsa came out of the nursery she was about to say something but just went to sit by Oriana's side I went to her and kneel in front of her I am so sorry I know I hurt you and broke the trust you had I didn't meant for this to happen I know there is not excuse for my behavior but could you find it in your heart to forgive. Oriana looked me in the eyes and I saw all the pain I caused her flash before me. I would eventually forgive you one day but not today right now I need to be away from you so I am going away with the babies Victoria will stay here with the twins I don't want them to miss school. I will be with Danny and Elsa in Florida I will be back next Friday Jon agreed you could stay in his old apartment I don't think Ely would be happy to have you in the house you are lucky she is pregnant Oriana said. No you are not going to Florida I heard Joe say you coming to L.A. With me. She was shocked and so was I. You don't deserve her it's not the first time you cheated on her what I heard everyone said at the same time. Is the chick from Fenway park she said suddenly and pull a picture on her cellphone and showed it to Joe and he said yeah I didn't know what they were talking about and took her phone and saw the picture I don't remember this Oriana I swear on our children the last thing I knew is that she hit me in the groin and slapped me don't you dare to swear on them asshole she hissed at me. Yes Joe I will go with you she said and left the leaving room you have ten seconds to leave before I knock you out again J I heard Danny said and Jon throw the keys at me I have never seen the guys so mad and disappointed in me even Donnie wouldn't look at me.