I Choose you pt 1

I woke up and both guys are in my room Jordan wakes up and look in the same direction as me and he picks a pillow and throw it at Joey he wakes up Jordan ask him what is he doing there and he said wanted to check on her I sat down and fell asleep here. I have a choice to make I said but I don't want to ruin the relationship you both have with each other.
Joey pov
You could be with both of us until you have your mind and heart made up. Jordan shot me a killer glare . You obviously love him I saw you were peacefully sleeping on his arms and you didn't stir once you, when we slept together you had trouble sleeping you kept waking up worst night ever you know how much I love sleep. Bottom line is you guys belong together who am i to come between real love. Jordan gave me an appreciation look and came to give me a hug Oriana was still thinking about something Jordan and I kept looking at her then she said is not your choice to make its mine I obviously have feelings for both of you so until I know who is the one that compliment me and is going to be my partner I am just need to be alone for a moment. We went to the kitchen to make coffee. Her sister clean the house so there was nothing else to do. Danny came to see how everything was going and we told him what was going on. Well whoever she choose just make her happy she deserves it and stop screwing everything. Just like that he left.
Oriana's pov
Hey guys that smells good, Jordan hands me a cup of coffee I thought long and hard about it and I choose you ......