Gender Reveal

Dalia helped my sisters decorate the house for the gender reveal party Jordan moved in with me after the tour I already change to the room downstairs and all the kids shared the rooms upstairs Ari and Dante have a room for themselves Eric and Alan share a room when Dante and Eric spend the nights here we are turning the office into a nursery.

Evie is setting the candy bar I can't believe we are friends she is nice she would stay here some nights when Jordan was on tour also she is dating my best friend John. Even my sisters like her. Jon and Elivette move in Together and he is going to adopt Ally, and they too are expecting a baby.

Everyone one gets here we having the party in the backyard thank goodness otherwise would have been to crowded like on my birthday. And this time Jordan and Jon's family member will join us for the reveal.

Part of the deck is filled with gifts they even brought gifts for the older kids the guys were by the grill and us girls were talking among us when I yelled time for cutting the cake Jordan look at me with an expression that matched mine he got near me and ask me if I was ok which I reply no I think they are coming today. So I head over to the cake my sister Sonia was beside me with a preoccupied expression and so was Evie and Marlene I told Sonia just tell me what I'm having I was finding it hard to breath and face were swollen Allison sat me down and was taking my blood pressure it was way to high so they took me to the hospital Sonia told everyone It 2 boys and 2 girl and they would be identical set the girls were together in the same sack and so were the boys. When we got to the hospital they decided to induce me and have a emergency c section.