Dinner disaster pt 2 or is it?

I think I am having a dejavú I swear I just saw them in the kitchen and I was already dressed. I looked at Joey and told him I know you knew all along about Deborah Clara and I know something else you invited her over and his jaw  hit the floor. How did you know that he said call it what you want I call it premonition. Jordan walks in the kitchen and before he ask anything I said I know you trying to fix our relationship but I need you to be completely honest with me is she really not pregnant and when you started seeing her because Joe invited her and I will find out regardless.
Jordan pov
You did what? I ask Joey how could you I am trying to mend my mistake and you keep dragging her in. She is pregnant but is not mine after we found out we were having the quads I had a vasectomy done when I went to visit my mom. Then why you kept seeing her she asked me. I needed to be sure it wasn't mine first. My sperm count is low not enough to get any one pregnant. I haven't seen her in a month we just keep contact to see how her pregnancy is going but the mitochondrial DNA came back negative and I was going to confront her with that. But is not the place.
Joey pov
Oriana i am so sorry that you got entangled in my pity party but I did fall for you and even if I set things up so you would know what is going on I do love you would you be able to ever forgive me?
Oriana's pov
Look for some reason I knew all this I need time to think  and know what to think of it I was ready to make a choice but I don't know what to think of it. I want this day to run smoothly for the kids so please stop her from coming. I get dressed finally and Elsa and Dalia  got here to dressed the the babies and I put that dressed that in my premonition made then drool with the same reaction of both knuckleheads Danny said grace and Jon cut the turkey I went to the door and Dalia followed me and there she was standing Joey and Jordan your guest await for you in the porch i close the door on her and went to the kitchen and took the biggest wineglass I could find and started drinking i ask Elsa to stay with the kids and left with Dalia to her apartment.