First doctors appointment

I got an appointment before Jordan had to leave for tour so we went in and they started asking the normal question and they told us that the conception was between January 1 and 5 so I am 8 weeks pregnant, we wanted to know if it was only 1 baby or more since my first pregnancy was multiple natural so they did an ultrasound and the doctor show us the screen I see 4 embryos Jordan was besides himself I was in total distress 4 babies right then and there I said I want to be operated when my babies are born no more babies for me after this ones and Jordan agree with me but he was so happy that I couldn't help but be happy as well.
Jordan pov
We are having quadruplets I am so happy she is scared but I know we will get through we have an amazing support system. I will be touring for the next four months and then I will be with her I am going to talk to the guys so she can have a set schedule of our tour so she can get the appointments on our days off I want to be present to each one.
Flash forward 4 month
We are done touring and we have left the cruise  but that will be in October so I have 2 months to chill today is the gender reveal party I hope they all are girls the only one who knows is Sonia since she is making a four tier cake all the kids are excited and Jon helped finding a bigger house since we decided to move in together Jon bought mine so Ally could be close to us Even Evelyn moved near us they have become good friends Dalia found an apartment downtown but is always home with us Oriana decided to take a sabbatical and won't teach this school year but will tutor the kids and help with their homework and the twins are starting preschool so she is emotional about her ex mother in law gave her permission for me to legally adopt them and they going to be officially be Arieliz Victoria Knight-Santos and Alan Wade Knight-Santos I love each of my kids to pieces another advantage to having my kids live in the same street is I get to see them every day after school and Dante and Eric love Oriana and the twins so much that they get to spend some school nights with us.