I choose you pt2

I choose you Jordan I love you more than life itself. Joe you are an amazing guy it kills me that I am hurting you no you are not he said with the most sincere and amazing smile I have ever seen I knew what I was getting myself into. He hugged me and he looked happy like a weight was lifted from his shoulder. I turned to Jordan and I told him don't hurt me ever again please.
Jordan pov
She chose me and I couldn't be happier this time around I will keep my promise I will be the man she deserves. Oriana let's take our time to heal together let's go to a couple therapy she agree with me hello anybody home we heard Jon said yeah we are in the kitchen I yell Oriana sat on my lap while my brother was coming in the kitchen his smile grew wider when he saw us together so I see you are together again yes we are we said in unison laughing. Ok mr i hear my sister in law say you make her cry you will have to answer to me and next time I won't be pregnant.
Oriana pov
We have been together 5 minutes and Ely already threatened Jordan. My sisters are the best I can't wait for Elsa to say something to him to. Speaking of her she walks in and see us together she looked him in the eyes you hurt her again I will have Danny knock you out again. That one did the trick. I heard my name and knock what's going on Danny said coming in the kitchen with Ari and Alan when they saw me they run to us ten minutes later Ally and Dante and Eric came in and the look in their faces was worth everything in the world they were so happy that we are together again.