Back home

After a long flight I am finally home with my munchkins. I pulled in my driveway and all the kids runs to me I missed you so much I say to them I see Dante's sad expression and I pulled him close and tell him I will always be here for you no matter what happens you can count on me.
Come inside let's all watch a movie you guys pick Ally and Ari pick the wizard of oz ironic that's how I feel there's no place like home. I had the babies in their rocking chair and I have the older kids around me I felt happy and complete but confused I love Jordan and like Joey he is the one picking up the pieces but gratitude would be enough? I put my thoughts aside and enjoy the movie night with the kids by the end of the movie Dante and Eric leave Dante is looking happier now and my heart melts when he gave me that smile like his father oh lord I miss him like crazy but he hurt me so deep I place the babies in their cribs and tuck in the twins I pick up the mess in the living room and then I hear a knock I open the door to see Jordan with a defeated look on his face I let him in and seat on the couch then he started crying and he broke my heart all over again I held him in my arms and told him everything is going to be fine I beg him to seek help do it for all of us but mainly do it for you I know I messed but give me an opportunity. I was drunk that night I don't remember nothing that happened he said but I kept seeing her because she told me she was pregnant but she fake it I found out the day you left. Jordan I had sex with Joe after you left.