Written in the stars

We cuddle for what it felt forever fifteen minutes from twelve we shower together and head to his house he went to put on sweatpants and a white shirt I already had my cupcake pajamas on the kids were watching toy story which is the twins favorite movie Jonathan was coming from the kitchen and he got scared since we pretty much sneak inside. He told us that the kids behave nicely. We sat and finished the movie with the kids the twins fell asleep and we had to tell the older kids to sleep. Jordan and I head to his room and fell asleep in each other's arm.
Next day we woke up before the kids and I made breakfast for everyone Jon woke up when he smelled the coffee. Jordan woke up the kids. We all ate and the kids kept watching movies. Jordan and I were cleaning the dishes and he told me he had never felt so happy and comfortable in a relationship and asked me were I been hiding all this years. I told him the timing wasn't right to meet each other we had a lot growing up to do and if we would have met other time it wouldn't have worked. When I married Alex I did it so my mom could be present she wanted to give me away and her health was delicate and she spent her life caring for others she wanted to go knowing her baby wouldn't be alone. Sometimes I used to dream that she was sad and felt guilty that I married him for her. But since I met you when I dream of her she is happy she finally found peace. He asked me if I married in a church and I told him no and that I knew it was to soon to talk about it but if I ever get married again I would like a wedding in a Hawaiian beach. He was shocked when I told him that I tried to find the reason why and then he told me about his dream. Then he told me he once went to a psychic and in the cards said he would meet a woman who would compliment him in every aspect of life.