Playdate

The next day Jordan and I took the kids to an arcade. While they played we talked about everything. He told me how much he loved my lasagna and I thanked him for the help with dinner the previous day. He asked why I looked at the stars so much and I told him wishing for the perfect man. Every night I make the same wish I get lonely and I think I am ready for long term relationship. He tells me that I look cute when I smile and lean to give me a kiss and I stand in shock not knowing what to do. Ori I really like you Jordan said in that moment Ally runs to me saying that Dante is fighting with another kid because he pushed Eric and Ally Jordan goes and separate the kids and Dante runs to me and hugs me and Ally. Young man we are going to have a conversation when we get home Jordan said. We leave the arcade and head home when we get there Ally gives Dante a kiss in the cheek and runs inside my house and I watch as he blush and I give him a hug and said goodbye to Jordan and Eric then Jordan pulls me for a hug and give me a kiss in my forehead. See you later he said. I went inside to find Dalia making out with Jonathan. I clapped my hands and when they see me they start blushing. Jonathan you might head home and make sure Jordan don't get too harsh with Dante. He ask why and I explain everything that happened in the arcade. And he told me not to worry since he was defending Ally and Eric.
Ten minutes later
I was getting out of the shower. I had a towel wrapped around me when I remember that I had my window open when I went to close it my towel fell and in that precise moment Jordan was closing his and was staring at me with a smirk on his face. I just froze until I lower my gaze and hide from his view