How the kids feel

I head back to my house with my munchkins in tow I decided to take them to Chuck E. Cheese I want to know how they feel about me and Jordan. On our way there Alan asks if Dan and ric would come too I told him it would only be us four and I swear he kinda looked disappointed. Arieliz asked if she could call him daddy and Alan nodded his head Dan and ric big brothers Alan said and they started laughing I asked Ally what she thinks and she told me well you are more of a mom to me than my own mom it would be nice if you make it official and adopt me and ask Jordan to be my dad we all discuss it last night when Uncle Jon went to take a shower we want you to get married so he can officially be brothers and sisters. I didn't know what to say I was shocked he managed to steal my heart and my kids heart as well.
Jordan pov
She left an hour ago and I already miss her. Jon and I took Dante and Eric bowling. Eric how do you feel about Oriana I know I haven't asked you and I know how Dante feels about her. Daddy she is good for you and if you married her we gain 2 sisters and a brother so for all of our sakes we hope you marry. Yeah dad you need a daddy's girl and Ari is pretty smitten by you and so is Ally but I think Alondra is more of uncle Jon girl we notice last night she kept asking him to sing to her and Danny gives you run for your money with Ari. I guess a payback for how smitten Chance is with you Dante said. I looked at Jon and he told me you guys are the real deal I never saw you so in love even her sisters notice.