Water under the bridge

Jordan pov

What?! Lower your voice the kids are sleeping she said letting go of my hand. I know knowing this hurt you Jordan but Is up to me how mend what you broke i don't know what it going to happen between us if this fixable or not only time would tell just know I will understand if you hate me she said. I could never hate you I love you too much for that I guess you are right I do need help. I will get better for me for us for the kids. Just wait for me I know I am asking too much after all I did to you but our love is worth it.

I will make it up to you I will eve going to talk to Joey he will back out on his pursuit on a relationship with you. Honey we are meant to be I know deep in my heart I know I jeopardize our relationship we will be happy again.

Oriana's pov

Jordan I seriously think this is water under the bridge I am not saying that i dont love you because i do but you hurt me even if she lied to you about being pregnant you werent honest enough to admit even if it was a one time thing i was having your children and you didnt care enough you kept seeing her behind my back. You know how i felt the last 2 months like i did something wrong my confidence crash big time thanks to you but with Joe came back up just by the way he looked at me and the way he made me feel that being said i am not giving that up just know that anytime Dante and Eric want to come over they are more than welcome they dont even have to ask and I even spoke about it with Evelyn. But i need space when you want to see our children the doors are open me I will mend on my own terms without you if is meant to be it will happen but i am not holding my breath for you. You didnt thought twice about me when you were with her I wont think twice about you when I do the same.