Dalia's pov

After Ori's family members left Eric ask me who's gift is left under the tree this spiked Jonathan and Jordan's interest so I tell them about Oriana's twins a boy named Alan and a girl named Arieliz they are 2 years old they are spending the Christmas time with their paternal grandmother.
Flashback
Oriana met Alexander on a dating app and everything went so fast between them that by the third month they married everything was going well until he lost his job and he started drinking he would steal money from her and since she was the main provider. She asked me to move in with her and Alex to help pay the bills it was the day before her birthday that she found out she was pregnant and was going to tell him but when we arrived at the house he was dead he od in his sleep we didn't know he was using hardcore drugs. Her mother in law blamed her for his dead and when she found out about the twins she wanted to take them from her Thank God one of her sisters is a lawyer and they reach the agreement a month in summer and Christmas they would spend them with Victoria. Since then Oriana has trouble finding love all the guys she met couldn't handle the baggage or couldn't stand kids.
Present....
Dalia can I use your phone to call Victoria I want to know how the kids are doing she ask me. Sure is in the table I said. I glance at the guys and I notice Jordan looking at Oriana I start laughing and he blush when he notice that I saw him Jonathan whisper in my ear I think he likes her as much as I like and I start blushing. Oriana looks at me concerned and ask me if I'm ok. I tell her to meet me in the kitchen. I tell her what Jonathan whispered to me leaving the comment about Jordan liking her. And she tells me to go for a walk with Jonathan in that moment the guys enter the kitchen to say goodbye and me and Ori gave them each a hug when Jordan and Ori hugged there was a spark and they both blushed at the same time and she started stumbling around the kitchen feeling embarrassed. Both Dante and Eric jumped in her arms and asked if they could hangout with her and Alondra since she would be staying for the rest of the week. She handed containers with leftovers to Jordan and told the children to ask their father first but that she didn't mind.