Is it fate?

Jordan pov
I told Ori about the psychic it got her interest something tells me to not tell her about my dream.
Flashback a month ago
I was looking for a four bedroom house. It's been a year since the divorced and after the tour I overstayed my welcome on my mom house not that she mind but I need a house of my own and I think I found one thank Goodness Jon has his own realty business I will drive by it today after dropping the kids with their mom. I found a ranch style house three blocks from my sons so whenever I'm home they can stay with me Jon showed me the house the master suites overlooks to the backyard but since it's just me I will let the kids have it I will take for myself the second biggest room one of the window overlooks to the house next door the window was open I could see the room I was going to change my mind about taking the room but I feel like this is my space this room calls to me I don't know why. I tell Jonathan about the strange feeling I get and how peaceful I feel and I made up my mind about this house I want it. Jon will place in the offer tomorrow. He tells me as joke that I should consult a psychic since I am getting a vibe I never felt before. I took it as a dare and he introduced me to Esmeralda. First she reads my palm and tells me I haven't met the love of my life but everything was set in place to meet her. Then she reads the cards and tells me she will complement every aspect of my life she will keep me grounded my kids will adore her. And finally she tells me have crossed path before but never notice each other.
Present Oriana's pov
After Jordan tell me about the psychic I couldn't help but wonder about wether we crossed path before or not then I asked him if he ever visited Danny's mother before her passing away and he said yes then I showed him a picture of my mom and he recognized her as the nurse taking care Betty and he asked me if I ever had my hair dyed red which i told him yes and he told me he saw asleep on the couch with a history book on my hands. I was facing the couch so he never saw my face.