The quads

Jordan Pov
We arrived at the hospital and I am freaking out thank goodness Allison is here to explain what I don't understand Oriana is suffering from preeclampsia and they are going to have an emergency c section since one of the boys have the umbilical cord around its neck and she is getting her tubes cut and burnt.
I sit by her holding her hand they started to cut when she started screaming the anesthesia wasn't working so they double the dose and wait a couple minutes then started again and they pull out the one with the cord around his neck then the other baby boy and they pulled the girls together hugging inside their sack. The were going to cut her tubes but they tied them instead she was losing too much blood and they need it to transfuse her Sonia offer to donate the blood since they the same type of blood they transferred her to the recovery room i only left her side to see the quads. They have them in the nicu since they are premature the nurse told me both girls will have hazel eyes. I smile at the babies depending of their development they will determine the amount of time so far the boys are breathing on their own. I took pictures of them and went to see Ori she was asleep so I slept for awhile next to her. I felt her hand on my hair and there she was smiling how you feel I asked her like a truck hit me and hungry.
1 month later.
We finally get to bring the quads home. Jonathan Daniel, Donnie Joseph, Marlene Elizabeth, and Iris Cecilia. We asked the guys to be the godfathers Jon to JD Donnie and Jenny to DJ Danny to Mare Joey to Iris.