Party

Dalia and I started decorating we had the appetizers done my sister Sonia will bring cupcakes and Elsa the dips and chips. I don't know what the rest will bring Jordan was in charge of telling everyone what to bring so the house is ready for the party we even set a candy bar I told Dalia I will use the onesie to tell Jordan about the pregnancy and she said it was a good idea. My sisters arrived and set the foods on the table then Jon came with the Ari so I could dress her Jordan would dress Alan.
Danny arrived with his kids and went to talk to Elsa since they haven't seen each other in awhile out of the four of us who knew him she was the one that had a thing for him. Sonia gave him a hug a went with me to my room to get Ari and Sara ready. By the time we got downstairs everybody but Jordan were there. Donnie introduced me to Jenny . We clicked right away and then she went to talk to Sonia they bonded over their kids with autism. Dante came in with Eric he went over my radio a played my new kids cd more specifically I'll be loving you song and Alan came in with a board on his hand in a heart shape saying will you marry me? And Jordan came in and kneel down and pull out the box with a 3 carat gold ring with a red stone in a heat shape then Ari came with a box of chocolates and Ally with a big flower bouquet. Between tears I said yes.
Jordan's pov
She said yes as soon as she said yes everyone went crazy cheering for us. I put the ring on her and fit perfectly the ring was given to me by my grandmother. She motion Dalia to give her a black bag from the table and she handle it to me I am in shock I wasn't expecting anything from her since she gave me my present the day before she is impatient when it comes to give a gift. I open the bag and I pull a onesie that reads new kid on the block. I look at her and she is smiling then I turn to the kids and tell them guess what you kids are going to have a little brother or sister the kids started jumping happy and everyone started congratulating us for the engagement and the baby news. Then she said well baby it might be more than one since my first pregnancy was multiple and I told her it doesn't matter how many we have they will be loved and spoiled and everyone agree with me man she was glowing. All the kids hugged her and then I yell group hug. And we all hugged.