Jealousy

I started dancing with Dalia to avoid a confrontation Jonathan wasn't happy with the way Dalia was dancing with Nick. She got mad at me for interrupting her and went outside I didn't notice Nick following her but Marlene did I sat down and start talking to their dad and he asked me questions about my past and I told him I was a widow and have 2 years old twins that I was going to pick up from their grandmother's house the following day. I told him I know my baby girl would love Jordan but Alan I wasn't sure. Oh his name is Alan like myself yeah I said my girls name is Arieliz. The guys ended the songs and Jonathan asked were Dalia was and I told him she was outside he went after her and I hugged Jordan when we heard screaming Jordan and Danny went to see what happened and I followed them with Marlene behind me. The kids stayed inside with Joey.
Jonathan pov
I asked Ori where Dalia was and she told me outside I go to check on her only to see her kissing Nick. I tapped him on the shoulder and then I punch him in the face the pain of my heart breaking was harder than the pain in my knuckles once I hit him she screams and kneels beside him and then start saying she is sorry which I reply your only sorry you got caught when I turn around Jordan and Danny were already outside with Oriana and mom behind her I turn to Oriana and tell her I know you won't hurt him the way she hurt me and she say how sorry she is of how her friend acted and gave me a hug I told her I don't hold it against you, you and I we're cool.
Jordan pov
I can't believe what she did to my brother I feel Ori reaching out to me and I hugged her she starts crying and tells me I will never do that to you. You are more than what I wish for I don't remember being this happy before. That makes me smile and I look over at my mom and she is smiling at us and whispers in my ear she is a keeper,and my smile grew larger. Then I see Dalia leaving with Nick.