02

The first class ended smoothly as we file out of the auditorium. I sling my backpack over one shoulder heading out first. I rest my back on the wall with one leg bent, foot on the wall. 

"What are you doing?" A familiar deep tone. I look up away from my phone to see Hanzo. 

"Oh, hey." I grin as he crosses his arms. 

"Are you up to no good again?" He mutters as I shrug waiting for the girl I sat beside. What is taking her so long? 

"Hanzo!" That damn voice that makes me ache rings in my ear. I watch Hana jump into Hanzo's arms cheerfully. They literally saw each other a few hours ago, you would think they haven't seen each other in years from her reaction. I hold my tongue back, not muttering a word. 

"Well, whatever you're doing just make sure to attend your other classes." Hanzo orders me as I nod my head slowly pretending to care. 

"Sure, sure. Go have fun love birds." I wave the two off as Hanzo turns around, Hana closely wrapping her arms around his muscular ones. I notice her head slightly turning to look at me, our eyes meeting but she doesn't say a word. 

I quickly dart my eyes down towards my phone pretending to not see the exchange. (If you call that an exchange, tch.) The red head finally appearing beside me as she rubs her hands together from her sweaty palms. 

I give her a crooked smile as I lean off the brick wall. 

"Ready?" I ask her in a soft tone as she blushes with a nod. 

- - - - 

Lucio was right for once, the quiet ones are pretty freaky. 

To my surprise this girl was more vocal about her needs than I expected. After stopping at a nearby cafe she invited me in her dorm room. To my surprise the floor leader of her hallway didn't mind at all. 

Weird...

I close the door behind me as she places her things down on the floor.  

"Make yourself comfortable." She says in a soft tone as I place my backpack down. 

Fast forwarding now to the view of a naked red head underneath me. The sweat dripping from our bodies as her moans boom the tiny dorm room. How did I get myself in this situation again? I swear I black out midway during my interactions with girls. 

The girl underneath me begging me to release in her but I knew better. I make sure to always wrap myself with a condom. I don't want some crazy girl blaming me that they were pregnant and their life is ruined because of me. 

I shake my head as she whimpers. 

"G-Genji, please I want to feel you raw." She begs as her huge breasts bounce up and down furiously from my thrusting motions.

"I'm sorry, I can't. You don't want a child from me, I promise you that." I whisper in her ear as I try to distract her. Only wanting her to hurry and orgasm so I can leave. My tongue traveling from her ear to her jawline. 

Her eyes wanting me to kiss her but that's not who I am. I have some standards about my one time flings. 1. Condom. 2. No kissing on the lips - I don't want them thinking this was more than just sex. 3. Never ask for their name. 

I watch her near her climax as I pump deeper inside of her. A loud moan escaping her lips as she reaches her high. I run my fingers through my hair, sweat gliding between them. Our heart beats slowing as I throw my clothes back on. 

"You're leaving already?" She whines as she sits up pulling the blanket close to her bare body. 

"I have another class in 10 minutes." I mumble as I slip my shoes on and throw my backpack over my shoulder. "Thanks for the fun." I flash her a peace sign and wink as she blushes. I close the door behind me and quickly leave the girl dormitory and straight back to campus.