31**

The next day speeds by and it's finally Thursday. I'm busily in my room packing my things to stay over at Hana's as Hana is on the phone with me.

"Did you pack your toothbrush?" Hana asks as I'm moving around the room throwing things in my backpack. I scan my bed full of items spread out.

"Shit. I can't forget that." I shout over to the phone that's on the dresser.

"Idiot~" Hana taunts as I roll my eyes even though she can't see me. I quickly run towards the bathroom and grab the toothbrush.

"Alright, I think that's everything." I say proudly as I look at the items spread all over my bed with my hands on my sides.

"Are you sure? Let's go through the list again." Hana says as I sigh with my head hanging low.

Hana starts to read the list again as I double check. After a few minutes of double checking I throw the remaining things into my backpack.

"Let me just grab my clothes and I'll be right over." I say into the phone that's being balanced from my ear and shoulder.

"Alright babe. I'll see you soon." Hana makes a smooch sound over the phone as I can't help but smile.

"Alright. I love you." I whisper as Hana goes quiet.

"DON'T WHISPER." Hana whines out as I chuckle.

"Why? Are you getting aroused?" I whisper again as I hear Hana grumble.

"S-Shut up. I'll see you soon." Hana stutters out and hangs up as I chuckle and slide the phone into my pocket. I walk over to my closet and grab the outfits I already set aside. As I walk back towards the bed I notice something specifically laying on top of the dresser.

I place the outfits down and walk over to the dresser, picking up a condom. I purse my lips as I stare at it. I debate whether or not to bring the condom along with me tonight. I silently put it in my back pocket.

I don't know how far Hana will be okay with but I might as well have it in case.

I place the outfits into my duffel bag and throw my backpack over my shoulder, while holding the duffel bag with my other hand. I turn off my room light and walk out of the room towards the entrance way with my car keys.

- - - -

I close my car door in the cold night and walk towards the front door. As I raise my hand towards the doorbell the door swings open with a brightly smiling Hana.

"Oh, hey there." I say slightly shocked as Hana pulls me inside. "Were you watching me pull into the driveway?" I ask her as she shakes her head.

"I just heard your car pull into the driveway while I was in the kitchen."

I peak my head towards her kitchen area as her eyes follow my gaze.

"I made some pasta, are you hungry?" Hana asks with a smile as I look down at her.

"You made pasta? Like from scratch and everything?" I raise my eyebrows as she rolls her eyes playfully.

"I can cook, you know. Remember when I made you food months ago?" Her voice slowly turning into a whisper as I notice her eyes gloss over but quickly lighting back up.

I remember Hana making breakfast once when Hanzo and her were together but also the one time where I demanded her to see me as a man. I feel my cheeks heat up as Hana pulls me into the kitchen.

I sit down in front of the island table as Hana places the fettuccine Alfredo noodles beautifully on a white plate. She places the plate in front of me and another in front of her.