28

I lock the car door behind me and fling my backpack over my shoulder as I hear a few girls squeal near me. I raise an eyebrow and scan the parking lot and notice two girls standing by their car. Our eyes meeting briefly as I turn away. 

"That's him right? I remember a girl in class told us that he slept with her upperclassman and then left." One of the girls say to her friend as I feel myself cringe. 

God, I'm embarrassed of my past self. 

"He's pretty cute...you'd think I have a chance with him?" The other girl asks as I try to walk away from their conversation. I run my fingers through my hair and shake my head. 

The girls on this campus...

As I'm walking away I hear footsteps running behind me. I didn't think anything of it until I feel a pair of hands grab at my arms. A confused expression on my face as I notice the two girls from earlier. Their hands warm and their eyes glimmering. 

Oh no. 

I feel myself get cornered. 

"You're Genji Shimada right?" The girl with straight black hair asks as her curly brunette friend looks at me. 

I stare at them and nod my head. 

A creepy smile spreading on the girls faces as they look at each other. 

"How does a threesome sound?" The brunette asks with a seductive smile as I mentally gag. 

Before I can answer for myself I notice Hana and Jack a few feet away from me with raised brows. Hana's slightly twitching. Hana looks at Jack briefly before mouthing the words "I'll be right back" with a dangerous smile. 

These girls don't know what they've done to upset Hana.

"Hey, are you listening to us?" The black haired girl asks as I watch Hana stride over confidentially. Her hair swaying behind her as her eyes are glistening as she carries a smile that I fell for. 

Her small hand takes mine as she pulls me away from the girls. Her arms naturally wrapping around my waist as she glares at them.

"Excuse me, I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch my boyfriend." Hana sternly says as the two girls stare at her with wide eyes. 

The brunette whispering to her friend, "That's THE Hana Song. The beautiful girl that's extremely smart too...I didn't know her and Genji are a thing." 

The girl with black hair scrunch her brows together, giving Hana an ugly expression. "Aren't you dating Hanzo?" 

Hana scoffs at the girl. "I don't want to socialize with an idiot who cheated on me for some low life girl." 

The girls stay quiet as Hana looks up at me. 

"We're going to be late for class. Let's go babe." She smiles at me as I try to hide my wide smile. Hana intertwines her fingers with mine as we leave the two girls. Jack chuckles as we walk up to him. 

"Damn Hana. Were you at least nice to them?" 

Hana huffs and flips her hair behind her, grabbing her stuff and walking into the auditorium. Jack shakes his head as he looks at me.

"What did those two want anyway? They were clinging to you awfully close." 

I sigh as I shake my head. "Something about a threesome?" 

Jack whistles out loud as he pats my shoulder. "Probably should've thrown in Jesse or Lucio's name for them." The two of us chuckling as we enter the auditorium.