15

Hana walks back over to our table carrying a tray with our two hot chocolates. She places one mug in front of me and the other in front of her. We softly blow the piping steam and silently drink. Her eyes avoiding mine.

I feel a light vibration in my pocket and pull my cellphone out.

"Lucio?" I mutter as Hana looks at me curiously with her lips mouthing the words, ' Answer it? '

I press the answer button and hear loud music blasting in the background.

"Yoooo, Genji!" His voice overly excited.

"Yooo, Lucio." I mimic as Hana giggles. "Why'd you call?"

"So you know Jack's new in town so you know I HAVE to invite him out to go to a club. You and Hana down?" I glance over at Hana as she raises her brow wondering what we are talking about.

"Want to go to a club?" I ask her as she stares at me.

"Random. But I'm down." She smiles as I smile at her.

"We're down."

"Oh shit, you're hanging out with Hana right now, right? Sorry for ruining that." Lucio says sheepishly as I shake my head.

"It's cool. When did you want to meet up?" I sip on my hot cocoa as Hana taps her fingers on the rim of the mug.

"It's still early so meet us up there around 9?"

I agree to Lucio and hang up the call, Hana anxiously waiting to hear our conversation. Her eyes gleaming at me as I smile.

"Someone's nosy." I mutter under my breath as she rolls her eyes.

"Why are we going to a club? And when?" Her attitude a bit happier compared to a few seconds ago.

"Lucio wants to show Jack the hottest spots in town since he's new. So looks like we're going to a club tonight around 9." I say to her as her lips curve into a smile and her fingers still rub the rim of the mug.

"I haven't been to a club in awhile." She says quietly as I look at her.

"You've been to a club before?"

She gasps as I realize my tone was probably a bit too shocked.

"Of course. It's an experience after all." She grins at me as she twirls her hair. "I may not look like it, but I can be a party girl once in a while."

I chuckle at the thought as I nod nonchalantly.

"Sure."

She purses her lips and flips her hair. "Looks like you're going to see a new side of me Genji Shimada." The corner of her lips curving into a smile as her eyes glare into my own. I bite my lower lip and stare her down as well.

"I'll be watching, Hana Song."

- - - -

After leaving the cafe Hana and I decide to crash at my apartment to kill some time before heading out to the club. After a few hours of playing games on the console my phone vibrates again with Lucio on the caller ID.

I pick up my phone and balance it on my shoulder and ear as I smash the keys on my controller.

"Yo." I say as Hana grins widely taking advantage of my lack of focus.

"Hey man, we'll be at the club in 5. Where are you at?"

I look at a clock hanging on the wall. "Oh shit. It's already this late?" I click my tongue as Hana K.O's me out of the map.