14

I tap the pen on my book with my chin on my palm as I stare at Jack and Hana giggling over something. Didn't they just meet yesterday? How are they so close now. I slightly frown as I continue watching the two. 

"Looks like those two are doing well." Jesse whispers beside me as I roll my eyes. Lucio leans back in his chair, his arms crossed behind his head. 

"Aren't you going to do something about that?" He asks as I shrug my shoulders, closing my eyes. I could be a jerk and butt my way into their conversation but I wouldn't like it if Jack did that to me. I can't blame neither of them since they don't know my feelings. 

I sigh to myself and rest my head on the desk, book propped up. I hear a few shifting noises and something stabbing my cheek. My eyebrows scrunching as I groan. 

"Guys, stop it." I mumble and hear a light giggle. Hana? My eyes opening as her angelic face peers down at mine. 

"Is everything okay?" She asks me as I shrug not moving an inch. Our eyes only locking on to each other's. Damn her honey brown eyes for sucking me in. "You've been acting a little strange since yesterday." She whispers softly so only I can hear her. I purse my lips as I avoid her gaze.

A frown appearing on her face. "Did I do something?" Her voice a bit hurt as I shake my head furiously. 

"No, it's just-" I cut my words. I need to pick my words wisely here. "Are you free this weekend?" I ask her as she looks taken a back, a smile forming on her face. 

"Yeah, why?" She asks as I stare at the desk before facing her again. 

"Let's hang out. Just you and I." I say to her as I notice a light pink shade on her cheeks. She nods silently before turning back around. 

I did it. I asked her out. I mentally fist pump the air as I have a cheesy smirk on my face. 

- - - - 

The weekend finally took it's sweet ass time to arrive as I throw on my black and gray jacket.

I asked Hana out abruptly when I didn't have any idea where to take her. Should I play it safe and take her to the movies? We won't be able to talk much though... I stare at my reflection in the full body mirror. My expression nervous as I run my fingers through my hair.

I'll just wing it. I shrug to myself and walk out towards my living room. My cellphone rings in my pocket as the caller ID reads Hana.

"Hello?" I answer as I hear her sweet voice. 

"Hey, are you up?"

"Of course. I'm not like Hanzo." I joke to her. It's not too soon to say that is it? I hear her click her tongue as she giggles, a smile on my face.

"I'm thankful you aren't. I'm just calling to ask if you know my address?" 

I gasp silently. That's right...I don't know where she lives at all. She has to live close though if she walked over here every morning before.