24**

Lemon up ahead, if you're into that type of thing (;

- - - -

After walking pass the busy night streets, we arrive at my car in a parking garage. I unlock the car and open the back door for Hana as she nervously slides in the back seat. 

"N-No one will see us will they?" Hana squeaks out as I give her a reassuring smile. 

"The windows are tinted and the lights in this parking garage are dim, love." I kiss her forehead as she slowly relaxes. The car automatically lock as I reach over the front seats to push the seats a bit forward so we have more room in the back. I'm grateful that our parking is at the far end of the garage that's barely surrounded by other cars. 

"Did you want me to turn on the radio to ease your nerves?" I ask Hana as I lean back in the seat, she silently nods her head with pink cheeks as I turn on the radio, adjusting the sound to low. My eyes traveling to her honey brown ones. "If you're scared...we don't have to do this." I whisper to her as I rub my thumb on the back of her hand. 

Hana shakes her head as her bottom lip rolls inward. "T-This is just a bit out of my comfort zone." A smile growing on my face as I run my fingers through her hair. 

"I'll be gentle." I whisper to her as I pull her close, my hand on her back while my other hand is on the back of her head. I pull her face close and gently kiss her nose. A smile creeps on her face as she giggles. My lips trailing down to her pink soft lips. 

Damn those lips. 

The sound of the radio fills my car as the two of us stay close to one another. My heart beginning to skip as her eyes look at my face. 

"Genji?" She whispers as I'm in a daze from her lips. I close my eyes as I lean my face down, gently pressing my lips against hers as I steal her breath away. I feel her hands grip onto my sweater as my kisses grow more passionate. 

The sweet taste of her lips driving me insane and I'm unable to breath. Each kiss stealing my own breath as I hungrily slide my warm tongue into her mouth. 

"Ah-" Hana squeaks as her tongue lightly flicks mine making my cheeks pink. The lust taking control as I hungrily explore her mouth with my tongue, making sure I'm tasting her entirely. Her tongue gradually fighting back as they twirl around each other. I start to feel my saliva drip from the corner of my mouth. 

God, why am I so hungry for this girl?

I feel our body heat radiating from one another and the sweater is only making it hotter. The two of us taking our snap-backs off our heads and tossing them on the car floor. 

"Getting hot in here..." Hana giggles as I see her red cheeks. My hand traveling down to her exposed thighs. 

"At least you're in a pair of shorts." I remind her as she looks at my pants. A sweet expression on her face as she tugs on my sweater. 

"Take this off." She says in a soft demanding voice as I feel my lower region get excited. I bite my lower lip as I eye her. 

"You just want to see what's underneath, naughty." I whisper into the air as she bites her own lip. I chuckle at the sight as I take off my sweater, a gasp escaping from her lips. 

Her timid hands reaching over to touch my bare chest. 

"I didn't know you had a muscular build under your clothes..." Hana whispers as her hands slide down my six-pack muscles. 

A cocky smile on my face as I gently lean her down as I hang over top of her. My eyes full of lust as her cheeks turn a shade red. 

"Don't you remember my morning runs?" I ask her as she knits her brows together briefly.