30

A loud alarm rings in my ear as I groan and move my hands behind me to stop the sound. Instead of feeling my phone I feel something soft on my lips, startling me. A sweet giggle causing me to open my eyes as I see Hana staring at me with a smile.

I sit up quickly and rub my eyes scanning my surroundings.

Right...I'm at Hana's place.

Hana sits up beside me as she hands me my phone.

"Why do you have an alarm for 6 AM?" She asks me as I shyly smile back at her.

"For my morning runs but I guess I can skip today." I say to her as I pull her close. My hand stroking her hair as the smell of her fills my nose. "How are you feeling?" I whisper.

Hana tightens her arms around me as she nuzzles her face in my chest.

"Better. Thank you for spending the night."

I nod my head as I kiss her forehead.

"You should go home and get changed though." Hana says as she pulls on my shirt. I look down at my clothes from last night and nod my head.

"Yeah, I need a shower too." I run my fingers through my hair as Hana kisses my nose.

"See you in class?"

I smile at her and nod, "Yeah. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone." I tease as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"I should say that to you." She jabs at me as I scoff.

"See you later babe." I kiss her on the lips and leave her bedroom and down the stairs to my car to head home.

- - - -

After half an hour later, I blow dry my hair and grab my things for today's classes.

"Only a few more days..." I mumble to myself as I run my fingers through my hair. I pull out my phone to look at the time and quickly lock the doors behind me before rushing to school.

Not like it's much of a rush since I don't live too far from the school.

As I pull up into a parking spot I spot Hana and the rest of the guys. I lock my door and sling my backpack over my shoulder, heading over to the group.

"So, you really slapped him?" Lucio asks again as Hana annoyingly nods her head.

"Why can't you believe me?" Hana groans out as Lucio stares at her in shock.

"You have a lot of anger for a little girl." Lucio jabs as Hana lightly punches him on the side. Lucio pretends the punch hurts much more as he groans in agony.

I grab Lucio before he pretends to topple to the ground. "Alright mister, stop being so dramatic." I chuckle as Lucio grins at me.

"I just can't believe it. I can believe you hitting him but for Hana to do something? That's whack."

"Let's just get to class..." Hana's voice low as her eyes are gazing at a few students who seem to be whispering and staring at us.

I place my arm around her shoulder and give her a smile. The two of us walk ahead as the guys quietly follow behind us.

Lucio glares at the nosy students as Jesse flicks Lucio's forehead.

"Way to go captain obvious." Jesse chuckles as the they enter the classroom. The five of us settle in the back and the auditorium slowly fills up.

"Man, taking all these finals every day is such a drag." Jack groans as he leans back in his seat.

"But it's also a step closer to our camping trip." A smile on my face as Jack lightens up.

"Man I can't wait to get my hands on a fishing pole!"

The group discusses their excitement for the trip before our professor enters the room.

"Exam time!" The professor coldly shouts as he hands out the papers to the students in the front. One by one we slowly get our exams passed to the back.

I hate exams.

As I read the first few questions I can't help but look over at Hana who's quickly going through the test.

Beautiful and smart. Just when I thought I couldn't love her enough.

Hana peeks over and catches me staring at her. Her face turning into a pout as she taps the exam paper. I sigh quietly beside her and return my gaze at the exam in front of me. I overhear the professor clearing his throat. 

Guess I'll try and pray I don't have to retake this class next semester. 

- - - -

With the exam finally over for the day, I stretch my arms out in the cool air. 

"Did you guys understand any of that?" Lucio asks as the five of us chill in the courtyard. 

"Yeah." Jack responds as he untwists his water bottle. "It was pretty easy." 

Lucio cocks an eyebrow at Jack as Jack drinks. Jack gives him a 'what' expression as Lucio whips his head towards Jesse. 

"Hey, pretty boy did you understand any of it?" 

Jesse chuckles and looks at Lucio. "No, but I'm a hell of a good guesser." 

Hana shakes her head beside me. "I bet you'll have to retake that class next semester Lucio." 

"GIRL. DON'T JINX ME!" Lucio whines out as he rests his head on the bench table. Hana giggles beside me as I notice Jack's bittersweet face. 

Jack notices me looking at him as he turns his gaze away. 

"Hey man, three more days until the camping trip." I say towards Jack as he gives me a small smile. Hana sighs beside me as Lucio looks at Jack. 

"Do you have to go man?" Lucio pouts as Jack gives a weak chuckle. 

"I wish I didn't have to. But time will go by quickly and we'll all be together again." Jack tries to say a few encouraging words but the group doesn't buy it. 

"Anyway, I don't want these next few days to be full of sadness. Let's go to the burger joint." Jack grabs his backpack off the bench seat and Jesse sits up.

"I'm not turning down an invitation to eat." Jesse smirks as the two walk over to the parking lot. 

"Hey, wait up!" Lucio grabs his stuff and follows the two, leaving Hana and I alone. I sit up from the bench as Hana grabs her things. A frown on her face once the boys are out of sight. I grab onto Hana's wrist, catching her attention. 

"Hey, what did I tell you about being sad over another guy?" I try to say in a serious voice as she purses her lips, hiding a smile. 

"You can't pull that line mister. I know you and Jack are cool now." She says playfully as she looks up at me. 

I sigh in defeat as I place a hand on her cheek. "You'll get wrinkles with all that frowning." Hana giggles at me as she nuzzles her cheek in my palm. 

"You suck at cheering me up right now." Hana teases as I scoff. I lean down to her ear, whispering. "I'll make sure to cheer you up Thursday night." 

Her cheeks red as I look at her. I can't imagine what she's thinking as she storms off towards the parking lot.  

I smile as I watch her run away with my hands in my pockets. 

Now her thoughts are distracted for now. 

- - - -