23

After finishing off our salads, the two of us walk along the busy streets. Our hands intertwined together as Hana points at different shop windows with that sweet smile of hers. Lost in my thought I nearly bump into her as she halts randomly.

I raise an eyebrow as I look at her. My eyes following her gaze as I notice a photo-booth. I whisper quietly enough for her to hear, "Did you want to take pictures?" A smirk on my face as she nods shyly. I squeeze her tiny hand slightly and pull her towards the booth.

The two of us entering the tiny booth as I grab my wallet out and insert a few dollars in. Hana's eyes sparkle as she skims through the different themes before making up her mind.

"This one looks good." Hana says with a smile as I nod my head, my attention more on her than what we are doing. She clicks the touch screen and the screen starts to count down for the first picture.

"How should I pose?" I ask her as I start to feel uneasy since I've never done this before.

"Just pose however you like." Hana giggles as she see's my nervous expression.

The first picture I wrapped my arm around Hana's neck, the following one was a silly expression, the two of us forming a heart, and the final one is my favorite.

"Ah, what pose do we do for this last one?" Hana asks as I give her a sly smile. The time ticking down as I cup a hand on her face, lifting her face up as I place a gentle kiss on her. I feel her tense up and slowly warm up to my touch as I hear her breath hitch. The two of us hearing the last click from the photo booth.

Hana shyly pulls away and pats her cheek.

"You're too much..." Hana mumbles as I move my hand over my mouth to chuckle. I push her out gently.

"Let's get those pictures before someone steals them." I say to her as she pouts.

"Who would even do that?"

I shrug as Hana grabs the photo strips. "I don't know. But I'm sure someone would." My arms wiggling under her as I wrap them around her tiny waist, my head resting on her shoulder as I whisper in her ear. "Seeing such a cute girl on those photo's would make any man want to steal it."

Her ears slowly form red as her face burns up from my words.

"Genji!" Her voice weak and flustered as I release her.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop messing with you...for now." I say to her with a grin as she rolls her eyes.

The remaining time of the date went spontaneously. The two of us going from one store to the next to look at the merchandise and sampling a few street food. The sun is slowly setting as I pull Hana slightly closer to me as we walk down another street.

Hana gives me a strange look as she follows my gaze.

"Oh. How did we end up here?" She wonders as I sigh to myself. Just a few blocks away is the club we went to with the guys on Jacks first time here.

"You know, I don't think I can handle the clubs. Especially since I can barely remember the last time we were here." Hana whispers as I turn the two of us around. For some reason I was brought to a halt as I look behind me to Hana staying still. A smile creeping on her face as I see a glimmer in her honey brown eyes.

What's she thinking about?

I raise an eyebrow. "What's with that expression of yours?"

Her eyebrow raising as she tugs my hand, causing me to walk back to her. She pulls my arm down catching me off guard as my face leans down to hers.

"Someone's being a little aggressive." I chuckle out as Hana bites her lower lip.

Damn is that hot.

"Can you refresh my memory of that night?"

My cheeks reddening as I'm in disbelief of what I'm hearing.

I try to find my voice as I clear my throat. "In broad daylight? Isn't that a bit...adventurous?" I ask her as the sunset reflects on her perfect face.

Her eyes twinkling as I feel the heat in her hand radiating through my sleeve. The look in her eyes driving me insane as I feel my heart picking up.

I release a dramatic sigh as the sky begins to darken. I glance around us and see a tiny alley between a few buildings. A smirk growing on my face as I pull her with me.

I gently pin her on the brick wall as I hear her breath hitch from my movement. Our eyes glued on one another as I feel my cheeks redden.

I grow slightly shy for the first time.

What's wrong with me? I'm usually so confident when it comes to girls.

I push my feelings down as I look at her. Her expression not sad like the last time. I pull her collar down slightly to look at her neck. Jacks bite not there compared to that night.

I didn't realize I am smiling as Hana releases a giggle.

"Why are you smiling at the sight of my neck? Is that your fetish?" She jokes as I roll my eyes. I don't reply to her as I lean down placing my lips on her soft skin.

A slight gasp from Hana as I close my eyes. The smell of her intoxicating my nose as I simply kiss her. My tongue swirling in the same spot as I feel her tense up and grip onto my sleeves once more.

I flick my tongue on her bare neck.

Hana whimpers out, "You did this to me that night?"

I chuckle and shake my head, my hair tickling her. "I would if I didn't care about you and wanted to play with you." My words low as her long lashes flutter as she looks at me from the corner of her eye.

"I only did this one thing before you pulled yourself away from me." My voice husky as I roughly suck her neck. I hear a slight moan escaping Hana's lips making me blush.

My body slowly pressing up against hers as I raise both of her arms up on the brick wall. The only sound of Hana's slight moans and the sound of my lips sucking against her bare neck.

Hana starts to form a few words. "G-Genji my legs are feeling weak..." Her voice extremely adorable as I smirk. I pull away from her to look her in the eyes.

"Should I finish this in the car?" A glimmer in my eyes as I wink at her. I lean over her ear with a sly smirk. "That's your fantasy isn't it?" My voice husky as I feel Hana tense in my arms.

"You remembered?" Her voice nervous as I smile at her.

"I'll remember anything if it's about you, baby girl."

Her cheeks a shade red as I release her arms and intertwine my fingers with her hand. "Now let's go. I need to pleasure my princess." I whisper to her as she silently nods and follows me.

- - - -

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a while. Life's been stressful but I'll try to update! I want to finish up these series I've left halfway. Starting with this one first 💕