32

The next day Hana and I attend our last class for the semester in anticipation of the two night trip to the woods with the guys. The five of us trying our hardest to finish our exams before sprinting towards the rented van. 

Our last class finished for the semester around noon. 

"Finally!" Lucio shouts on the top of his lungs as he stretches. 

"Pipe down!" Hana shoves Lucio as the two chuckle at each other. 

"Do you think you passed?" Jesse asks Lucio as he winks in his direction. 

"You bet I did. I actually studied for once." Lucio says proudly as all of us look bewildered. Jack pulls up the SUV and honks at the four of us.

"Come on guys!" He shouts as we all walk over to the SUV. Jesse sitting up front as Hana, Lucio, and I throw everyone's belongings in the back before getting inside. Jesse types the address into his GPS app on his phone. 

"Are you kids ready back there?" Jack says loudly towards us as Hana and Lucio push each other, trying to stop the other from buckling their seat belt. I chuckle at the two as I look out the window. 

"Mom, dad. Those two are fighting again." I whine as Lucio clicks his tongue.

"She's not letting me click my belt in. Who's idea was it to let her sit in the middle?!" 

Hana giggles at Lucio as she moves her hand away from his belt clip. Lucio finally clicks his belt in and crosses his arms.

"We're ready now dad." He plays along as Jack rolls his eyes. The ride roughly taking two hours because of traffic. Luckily the five of us distracted one another not realizing how long the ride is. The scenery changing from the busy city to the calm nature of woods. Jack parks the car by the other campers. 

"Let's get going kids." Jesse jokes as we all get out of the SUV and grab our things from the trunk. 

"Do you know how to set up a tent?" Hana asks me as I shake my head no. 

"Guess that makes the two of us." She smiles warmly at me as I try to hold back the urge to kiss her in front of the guys. We quickly follow the others to an empty spot. Lucio struggles to take the tent out of the bag. 

"Man! Why is nothing on my side today?!" He grumbles as he finally pulls out the tent but land on his butt on the grass. He winces at the pain as Jack helps him up. Jesse holds onto the directions as the rest of us try to put the tent together. After an hour messing with the directions, another camper decides to help us out of our misery. 

"T-Thank you." Hana embarrassingly says to the stranger as he nods his head.  

"You kids have fun now." The older gentleman says before he walks back towards his family. 

"Well, now that we have shelter...we should catch some fish before it gets late." Jack suggests as I nod my head. 

"I'll collect some sticks." Hana says with a smile. 

"Do you want me to come along?" I ask Hana as she shakes her head. 

"I'll pull this loser with me. Knowing his bad luck today, Lucio won't catch us anything good to eat." 

Lucio scoffs at Hana. 

"At least the sticks are easy to get. He can't mess that up." Hana adds in as she yells at Lucio to hurry along. 

"Looks like the men are catching food for our youngin's." Jesse smirks as Jack and I nod our heads.

"Looks like it." Jack smiles as the three of us walk over to the river. The fresh air filling my lungs as I inhale deeply.