29

I ruffle my hair as I place on my white snap-back. I leave my room but back track to double check if I look decent. An oversize gray shirt with a thin white shirt underneath, blue denim jeans, ankle white socks, and a pair of red and white sneakers. I shrug at my reflection. 

"It's just a house party

"It's just a house party. No need to dress decent." I say to myself as I walk over to the bathroom and spritz my cologne on before turning the lights off behind me, locking the front door and turning my car on to drive over to Hana's place.

The drive quick as I park my car in her driveway. This is starting to feel natural coming over here so often. 

I ring her doorbell as I hear her run down the stairs. She unlocks the door and smiles at me before quickly speaking, "I need to finish curling my hair so make yourself comfortable." 

She runs back upstairs as I watch her from behind. I naturally lick my lips from the sight of her wearing such tight jeans that shape her body well. Don't get me started on her black crop top with a thin strap design around her waist.

 Don't get me started on her black crop top with a thin strap design around her waist

God, is she trying to test my patience?

I walk over to her kitchen to grab a glass of water to calm down my nerves as I wait for her. My eyes looking at her living room as I recall when she told me the farthest she's gone with Hanzo is in the living room. 

I walk over to the stairs and look up. 

I'm making sure I take it farther than that damn living room. 

I hear Hana close her room door and is fully dressed now as she paired her outfit with converses. A smile on my face as I watch her walk down.

"Sorry if I took too long." She sheepishly says as she stands in front of me. I shake my head as I lift her chin up, pressing my lips on her soft ones. 

"You look beautiful" I say to her as she giggles.

"Thank you. Let's get going before those three complain that I'm so slow." 

The two of us exit her house and get in my car. As I reverse the car and drive to our destination I can't help but sneak glances at her. She just looks too tempting.