03

I find myself waking up from a nap in who knows what class I am in right now. As I yawn and rub my eyes I hear a faint giggle. 

Who is giggling? 

My vision now clearing as I see my book propped up covering my sleeping face and Hana sitting beside me busily writing down notes as she hides her giggles.

"Morning, sleepy head." She whispers as she continues to focus on the professor. 

When did she sit next to me? I look around my surroundings and notice I'm in chemistry. I run my fingers through my hair as I mumble a good morning to her. 

"Didn't sleep last night?" Her attention now on me as I avoid her beautiful gaze. 

I wish I can talk to her normally and tell her, 'Yeah I barely slept because Hanzo and you are going to have a threesome and I hate the thought of it'. But I knew better than to tell her my thoughts. We haven't really sat down and just talked. Our conversations were short of just hi's and bye's. 

I realize she is still waiting for me to answer. I shake my head no and sit up straight, putting the book down. 

"Why's that?" She questions me. Those damn honey brown eyes of hers staring back at me. Damn her.  

I purse my lips and avoid her gaze, looking forward at the professor not hearing a single thing he's blabbering about. 

Her shoulders slouching as she goes back to her notes. 

"You know you can always talk to me...I'm not just Hanzo's girlfriend. I can be your friend too, Genji." Her words stinging my heart, especially when she mentions being Hanzo's girlfriend.

"That's not going to work out." I mumble to her as she raises a brow. She silently mouths the words, 'Why?'. 

The professor glaring at us as I pretend to write notes. (In all reality I'm not writing anything.) 

I decide to write her a note as I mentally chuckle. It's like middle/high school all over again, passing notes to the girl you like.

"You're Hanzo's gf. I don't think he'll like me being close to you."

She unfolds the note and reads it. I glance at her expression from the corner of my eye only to see her smile.

"I don't think Hanzo is the jealous type. Besides, I'm very loyal to him so I don't think he'll have second thoughts."

I mentally roll my eyes from her reply but find myself unsure what to write back. Thankfully the professor finishes his lecture and releases us. I grab my book and place it in my backpack getting ready to quickly leave but a tiny hand holds onto the end of my t-shirt. 

I close my eyes and exhale knowing it's Hana. 

"Hey. Just know I'm here if you need to talk. Just talk to me like one of your guy friends. Lucio and Jesse, right?" She says as I just give her a slight nod. Pleased with my answer she releases her grip. 

I walk out of the auditorium and stare at the end of my t-shirt where she just held onto me so tightly. I sigh again and shake my head. 

I need to get laid. 

- - - - 

"So, how was that red head yesterday?" Lucio asks between bites of his burger.