04

I click my phone off as I groggily slide out of my bed. It's been a few weeks since our strip club trip. Hanzo had texted me that night wondering where I went but I didn't bother to reply to him. Which only lead to a lecture once I got home. 

My minds been clear of Hana but only because I was barely home. I spent my days after class hanging with the guys or picking up girls. I avoided her in class which she noticed but didn't pry any further. 

I throw on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, slipping my shoes on and grabbing my headphones off the nightstand. 

Today's a weekend so I had time to sleep in - or at least a little. (It's currently 7 AM)

I close my door and inhale the smell of freshly made breakfast. 

Hanzo's cooking? 

I walk down the hallway to peer into the kitchen to find Hana. 

"Oh, morning Genji. Did you want to eat something before your jog?" 

She wore a cute pink cream bralette, multi patterned silk kimono, and a sheer white lace shorts that I didn't dare to stare too long.  

God how can she look so beautiful even without makeup? 

"It's ok, I don't eat breakfast much." I answer her as she has a slight frown but nods. "What are you doing up so early? I didn't know you stayed over..." 

She smiles shyly.

"It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. And I didn't want to inconvenience you two so I thought I'd make breakfast for you guys before I leave." 

I nod to her, "Thanks Hana." My answer genuine for once.

I turn towards the door again and turn the nob as I hear her soft voice again.

"Oh, Genji?" 

I turn my head slightly, eyeing her from the corner of my eye.

"Hm?"

"Are you going to the Halloween party?" She questions as I raise a brow. There's a Halloween party? 

"Or maybe I spoiled it for you..." She covers her mouth with a fork. 

"What party?" I face her as I ask.

"Jesse invited Hanzo and I to his Halloween party. He said we had to dress up to enter." 

I furrow my brows. Knowing Jesse he was going to drag me to it whether I wanted to or not. 

"It's the first time I'm hearing about this." I mumble as I pull my phone out, dialing Jesse's number.

"'Ello?" Jesse's voice groggy. He was probably still asleep, oh well. 

"Care to inform me about this Halloween party?" I ask him with a stern tone as he chuckles dryly.