09

Lucio finally arrives as the four of us grab our hot chocolate mugs into the living room. 

Jesse turns on his Bluetooth speakers, syncing his phone and plays Christmas music to set the mood.

"Time to open some presents!" Lucio exclaims as he rubs his hands together excited.

"Here." Jesse hands him his present as Hana and I walk over to our bag, pulling out the gifts. 

I hold onto the pink wrapped present and nervously look over to her. 

"Here." I say to her as her eyes widen.

"You didn't need to get me anything Genji." She says as she takes the gift from me. I hear Lucio screaming as he opens his gift, my eyes naturally rolling as Hana giggles. 

"Go ahead and open it." I say with a smile as she places the other gifts down, staring at mine. 

Her delicate fingers ripping the wrapping paper to find a box. She lifts the lid open and her eyes glimmer.

"Oh my gosh. This is way too cute!!" She squeals as she lifts the sweater up. She checks the size tag and looks at me. "How'd you know what size to get?" 

I shrug. "I guessed." 

A slight blush on her cheeks as she smiles.

"Well, you guessed right." She places the sweater down and stares at the purse and other contents in the box. "I actually wanted this outfit when I walked by this store..." 

"Really?" My voice a bit too excited as I clear my throat. She giggles and nods. 

"But when I came back the next day the lady informed me that they were out of my size." Her honey brown eyes looking at me as her smile sends my heart racing. 

"I'll defiantly wear this outfit often." 

I feel my cheeks heat up as I try to hold my gaze on her. 

"Ah, here. Open your gift." She places her gift beside her as she grabs a black box. 

I grow curious as I look at the big box. I lift open the box to find a pair of black Nike running shoes. 

"Hana..." My voice low.

"You jog a lot in the morning and I noticed your shoes were a bit worn down..." A shy smile on her face as I admire the shoes. 

"How did you get my shoe size?" I ask her as she looks over at Jesse and Lucio. The two watching us from the sofa. 

I smile at the two as I look at her again.

"Thanks Hana." 

She nods and walks over to Jesse and Lucio with their gifts, I follow behind her.

- - - - 

After opening presents, the four of us sit on the sofa watching old Christmas movies. The warm fireplace filling up the entire living room as I feel my nerves work overtime as Hana sits beside me immersed into the movie.

Lucio munches on popcorn as Jesse snores at the end of the sofa. 

"I wonder when he went to bed last night.." Hana whispers to me, her breath tickling my ear from her leaning in. 

I shrug as I feel the goosebumps travel down my arm. 

Lucio tosses a popcorn at Jesse's cheek as he sleepily rubs his cheek and continues to snore. Hana giggles as Lucio offers us the popcorn bowl, his eyebrows wiggling up and down. A playful expression glows on Hana's face.