21

I gently stroke Hana's silky brown hair as she sleeps in my arms. After her crying she was quickly worn out and decided to take a nap. I tried napping with her but I'm way too happy right now. I can't help but smile to myself as I look at her sleeping face. 

"Is this real?" I whisper as I kiss her nose. Yeah, this is defiantly not a dream. Hana scrunches her brows and lets out a soft whine as I smile at her. Cute. I tuck a stray hair behind her ear and wiggle my arm out from under her - the numbness consuming me. 

I slide my hand into my pocket to reach for my phone as I unlock it. I press on the text message app and scroll through till I find a group conversation of Lucio, Jesse, and I. I grin as I type a text out.

* Group Chat: Tha Boi's 🐸🎮🔫 *

G: "Guy's I did it." 

J: "Did what?" 

L: "If it's drugs, why didn't you call a brotha'" 

G: "The fuck?! You know I don't mess with drugs, Lucio. >__>" 

L: "Then what did you do? o-o" 

G: "Idiots. I confessed to Hana and she feels the same way." 

J: "No way. Pic or it's not real." 

G: "She's sleeping. I can't take a picture of her without her knowing. :|"

L: "Then you shouldn't see my phone. LOL. 8)"

G: "I don't ever want to see your phone...I'm sure you have weird kinks." 

J: "Oh god. Where's this conversation going. SEND THE PIC ;)."

I groan from reading the text as I look over at Hana who's sleeping peacefully. Maybe I should wake her up? It's getting late and I will feel bad crashing at her place. I softly kiss her forehead down to her nose, cheeks, and the outer corners of her lips. 

"Hey, Hana." I whisper in her ear as she scrunches her brows.

"Hm?" She murmurs. 

I hesitate kissing her lips as I bite my lower lip. She'll defiantly kick my ass for suddenly kissing her. Fuck it. A devilish smirk on my face as I lean close to her face. My breath on her soft lips as I close the gap, my lips meeting her soft ones as I glide my tongue over her lips. 

Hana slowly opens her eyes with a confused expression. 

"G-Genji?!" Her voice startled as I kiss her once more before backing away.

"You're finally awake. I didn't know how else to wake you." I smile at her as she covers her heated face with her tiny hands. "The guys are pressuring me to have proof that you and I are officially a couple, but I didn't want to take a picture of your sleeping face." I whisper shyly as I avoid her gaze. 

"You're getting shy over something like that?" Hana giggles beside me as she takes my phone. "Let's take the picture." She smiles as I nod beside her. Her arm hovering over top of us as she suddenly kisses my nose and snaps the picture. My cheeks redden from the sudden touch of her lips as my eyes widen. "Someone looks awfully cute here." Hana teases as she shows me the picture. 

My expression surprised as she looks pleased with herself in the photo. I have to admit, it's a cute picture. Hana sends the picture in the group chat and replies with a, "Now if you excuse us, Genji and I need some time alone ;)" 

"Why'd you text that for?" I ask her as she hands me my phone. 

"I'm sure they'll let their imaginations run wild from that text." Hana laughs as she sits up, her back on the bed frame. I lean up as well as I smile at her. "You're smiling more than I'm used to." She whispers.