06

The anger boiling in my chest as I quickly glance at Hana. Her eyes wavering and a dark shadow washes over them. Her hand trembling by her side as I click my tongue, pushing the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK HANZO." I yell as the two scramble to pull the sheets over them.

"What now Genji?" Hanzo's voice irritated as I move to the side, revealing a stiff Hana. 

Her expression pale as I watch her try to flutter her tears away as she looks at the two. Hanzo only stares at her - his expression unmoved. Does this asshole even have a heart? 

I glare at Angel who seems to not feel bad either. 

"You don't deserve the name Angel you bitch." I growl at her as she gasps. 

"Don't say that to her Genji!" Hanzo now angry but I didn't care. 

"Fuck you. Tell Hana everything now!" I scream annoyed as Hana purses her lips, not moving an inch. 

Hanzo glares at me as he sighs. His slender fingers running through his jet black hair. 

"Hana. It's exactly what it looks like." His voice nonchalant. 

He could at least pretend to feel sorry for what he did - but he isn't. 

"The guys made a bet that I couldn't get you to go out with me and I wanted to prove them wrong. That day at the coffee shop...I planned that whole scene." He now chuckles as he stares into her eyes. "To think you would fall for such a trap is pathetic. Do you really think love is like the ones you read in books?" 

A sly grin on his face as her tears now overflow. 

"You ass." I grumble between my clench teeth, my fist balled up ready to hit him. 

"I'm sure you know that our relationship was nothing but play time for me." His words low as I see her bite her lower lip. Her hands trembling by her side as she tries to process everything. 

"Thanks for giving your virginity to me by the way." He winks at her with a disgusting grin. 

Fucking asshole. 

I growl as I storm towards him my fist in the air ready to punch him in the face. Hanzo's eyes looking over to my raised fist as he doesn't seem phased. 

"Punch me, I'll only continue to live this way." He smirks as my eyes widen from his words. 

The adrenaline in my body lighting me up as I aim my fist toward his cocky face.

Hana quickly runs over pulling my hand back that was a mere inch away from this prick. 

"S-Stop." She whispers to me as my anger only boils higher.

"Why." I try to not sound too angry at her. 

"It's not worth it...you heard him. He'll only continue to act like this." She sobs between words as a wave of sadness washes over me. Her tiny hands holding my muscular arm back. From her grip she's probably putting every ounce of her weight on me. 

I click my tongue and punch Hanzo with my other hand, spitting on his floor and tightly gripping onto Hana's wrist pulling her out of the room. I make sure to slam his door shut. 

My heart beating rapidly like I'm running a marathon as I lead her outside of this shit hole of an apartment. 

"G-Genji, my wrist." She whispers as I quickly release her. A clear red mark on her fragile body. 

"Sorry..." I whisper to her as she rubs her wrist to sooth the pain. I ruffle my emerald green hair and sigh in the cold air. "Things weren't suppose to play this way." I mumble as her puffy eyes look up at me.