02

*Shawn's POV*

"Shawn wake up." I hear while I feel my sheets being yanked.

The cold air touched my skin causing me to shiver.

"Leave me alone." I say hiding my face under the pillow as my body continues to shiver. I rub my legs together so I can try getting some heat.

"Shawn I am not kidding. Get up right now." I feel the pillow get taken away from me.

I sit up and rub my eyes. I look to my left and my mother is standing with Delia holding two suit cases.

"Get dressed we're leaving in seven minutes." She says as Delia places the suit cases down.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Be ready in seven minutes and downstairs with your suit cases ready to go." She says leaving my room.

Is she kicking me out???

I get up and get ready. I grab some personal stuff then go downstairs.

"Do I get to eat?" I asked confused.

"No get in MY car." She says with a serious tone.

I grab my suit cases and get into her car. I put my seat belt on and she starts driving.

"I'm going to turn the radio on." I say trying to turn it on. She smacks my hand off.

"No." She says.

I sigh as we drive in an awkward silence.

.

.

"Wake up." My mother shakes me.

I quickly wake up.

"Where are we?" I say looking around.

We're in a random neighborhood. Definitely not close to home. No where near home.

"Get off." She says closing her door.

"UGH!" I say getting off the car. I walk to the trunk and take my stuff out.

I follow her to the door and she starts knocking.

"Mom what are you doing?"

"You're staying here for a few." She says staring at the door.

"What?!?!?! WHY?!!?!?!" My voice starts to raise.

"Because." She says and rings the door bell once more.

The door opens and an energetic looking women stands there with a smile across her face.

"Hey Alessia." My mom smiles.

They hug each other and she greets me.

"This must be Shawn." She gives me a warm smile while putting her hand out.

"Yes." I shake her hand.

"Come on in." She smiles.

I look at my mom confused and she gives me a hug.

"Be a good boy. I love you." She kisses my forehead and leaves.

"Thank you." I say and awkwardly walk in.

"I'll show you the room you will stay in. Don't worry you won't be bored alone! I have a daughter." Alessia tells me.

"Thank you." I say once again.

"Follow me." She says.

She takes me upstairs and leads me into the room I'll be staying in. I put my stuff down and follow her down stairs, and into the living room.

It's a small house, not that small but it's not huge. It's kinda cute. You can tell it's taken good care off.

"Bella!" Alessia calls out.

I'm guessing that's her daughter.

A girl with long brown hair stood in front of us. She's pretty.

"Bella this is Shawn. Shawn this is Bella." Alessia says.

We shake each others hand awkwardly.

"You guys will get along just fine I know it. Now time for breakfast." Her mother says. "I'll make breakfast. Get to know each other while I do that." Alessia says leaving her daughter and I alone.

Bella smiles at me and walks out of the living room leaving me here alone. Oh okay then... Few seconds later she walks back in with a bored face.

"Hey." She says. "Sit down where ever you like." She says while sitting on the single couch.

I sit down on the big sofa and look at the floor waiting for her to start a conversation.

"Look I'm not even going to pretend like I don't know who you are." Bella starts.

Oh no please don't tell me you're a fan girl.

"Please whatever you do don'-." I say but she interrupts me.

"Of course. Typical. Assuming that I'm a fan." She rolls her eyes.

"You're not?" I ask lifting an eyebrow.

"No. I don't like you. Not a fan." She says with a bit of attitude.

"Oh." Bella leaves me in shock. "Well that's cool. I guess aha."

"Yeah.. This is going to be hard for me." Bella tells me.

"I'm going to stay with strangers. How is that going to be hard for you?"

"You're freaking known every where!" She exclaims.

"Sooo??" I ask confused.

"People are going to know you're here and.... never mind." She cuts herself off.

"So tell me about yourself before my mom starts asking if we even talked."

"Well you should know me. I'm every where as you said. Guess you know me. " I say.

She barely met me and she's already assuming stuff.

We're probably not going to get along well. Alessia you thought wrong.

"What's your favorite color?" She rolls her eyes.

"Google it." I smirk.

"Why if I have you right in front of me. Plus not everything on the internet is true."

I chuckle.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Alessia yells from the kitchen.

I get up and follow Bella to the kitchen. We both take a seat and Alessia puts a plate in front of me. We got that typical movie breakfast, eggs with bacon, and pancakes.

.

.

We finish eating breakfast and Alessia gets up from the table and puts her plate in the sink.

"Well. I have to go to work. I'll leave you guys here. If you want to go out Shawn just ask Bella. Which you guys should, so you won't be bored here." Alessia tells us.

"Alright." I smile at her.

She kisses Bella on the cheek, grabs her stuff and leaves.

"Looks like I'm stuck with you all day." I say getting up from the table. I push in my chair and start walking to the living room.

"Aren't you going to pick up your plate Mendes?"

"Aren't you supposed to do that?" I ask lifting an eyebrow.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

What do you guys think? Do you guys Bella and Shawn will get along??

Opinions on Shawn?

Vote and comment please!

07/21/17

-Ana